St Vincent's College
- St. Vincent's College is a community-based Catholic College providing an education in nursing and allied health, and the liberal arts and sciences.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 751 students
- Private-state tuition: $16,200
- Acceptance Rate: 38%
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 25%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
St Vincent's College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Vincent's, established in 1905, is a community based Catholic College providing an education in nursing, allied health, and the liberal arts and sciences. Its mission is derived from the historic commitment of the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent De Paul to care for the sick poor and to educate others for the health care ministry. The core values of Ascension Health guide the College in its service to others: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity, and Dedication based upon an environment which supports Judeo-Christian values. St. Vincent's College is an affiliate of St. Vincent's Medical Center which provides a wealth of clinical experience for students. Serving Southwestern Connecticut and Westchester County, New York, St. Vincent's Medical Center is a modern, 397-bed acute care hospital offering more than 50 specialty and subspecialty medical and surgical disciplines. Through its dedicated and highly qualified faculty and staff, the College offers associate degrees in Nursing, Radiography, Medical Assisting, and General Studies. Certificate programs are offered in Medical Assisting, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Central Sterile Processing, Health Promotion, Hospital Coding and other allied health fields. The Continuing Education Division provides numerous credit and non-credit courses and programs to help individuals upgrade their skills or prepare for new careers. St. Vincent's College is licensed and accredited by the State of Connecticut Board of Governors for Higher Education. The College is authorized to award Associate in Science degrees in Allied Health Fields and General Studies. St. Vincent's College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St Vincent's College cost?
St Vincent's College's private state tuition is approximately $16,200.
What schools are St Vincent's College often compared to?
St Vincent's Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Northwestern Connecticut Community College by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of St Vincent's College?
The acceptance rate of St Vincent's College is 38%, which is lower than the state average of 91%. St Vincent's College's acceptance rate is ranked among the top community colleges in Connecticut with low acceptance rates.
What is St Vincent's College's ranking?
St Vincent's College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Connecticut for: Lowest acceptance rates, Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation) and Highest completion rates.