International Business College-Fort Wayne
- International Business College in Fort Wayne, Indiana can help you take the first step in continuing your education. With career-focused classes in exciting fields like Technology, Business and Health Care, you'll be able to finish your education and start working in a short amount of time!
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|International Business College-Fort Wayne||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||372 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||372 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,299 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||124||124|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,900||$30,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Founded in 1889, International Business College continues the legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in both large and small companies in the tri-state area. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiate International Business College. Along with academic credentials, our faculty brings industry knowledge to the classroom, helping ground theory with real world reality. International Business College's residence facilities offer many amenities and are located within close proximity to the school and a variety of entertainment and recreational activities. International Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. International Business College awards diplomas, associate's degrees, and bachelor's degrees. The medical assisting program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of the Curriculum Review Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants Endowment.
- The nearest community college to International Business College-Fort Wayne is Ivy Tech Community College-Northeast (9.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,932 students | 9.50 Mi3800 N Anthony Blvd
Fort Wayne,  IN  46805
- 507 students | 9.70 Mi3000 E.Coliseum Blvd., Suite 100
Fort Wayne,  IN  46805
- 1,147 students | 53.50 Mi7600 St. Rt. 703
Celina,  OH  45822
- 236 students | 55.70 Mi411 W Riggin Rd
Muncie,  IN  47303
- 5,265 students | 57.40 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo,  IN  46901
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.