- International Business College in Fort Wayne, Indiana can help you take the first step in continuing your education. With career-focused classes in exciting fields like Technology, Business and Health Care, you'll be able to finish your education and start working in a short amount of time!
- Enrollment: 124 students
- Private-state tuition: $13,880
- Acceptance Rate: 74%
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 16%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1889, International Business College continues the legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in both large and small companies in the tri-state area. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiate International Business College. Along with academic credentials, our faculty brings industry knowledge to the classroom, helping ground theory with real world reality. International Business College's residence facilities offer many amenities and are located within close proximity to the school and a variety of entertainment and recreational activities. International Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. International Business College awards diplomas, associate's degrees, and bachelor's degrees. The medical assisting program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of the Curriculum Review Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants Endowment.