International Business College-Fort Wayne
- International Business College in Fort Wayne, Indiana can help you take the first step in continuing your education. With career-focused classes in exciting fields like Technology, Business and Health Care, you'll be able to finish your education and start working in a short amount of time!
International Business College-Fort Wayne serves 124 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is lower than the state community college average of 23:1.
Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the state average of 58%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 124 students
- Private-state tuition: $13,880
- Acceptance Rate: 74%
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 16%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 80% over five years.
International Business College-Fort Wayne
(IN) Community College Avg.
Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Less than 2 years (below associate)
The student population of International Business College-Fort Wayne has declined by 49% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The International Business College-Fort Wayne diversity score of 0.29 is less than the state average of 0.62. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $13,880 is less than the state average of $16,044. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Founded in 1889, International Business College continues the legacy of developing students into professionals. Armed with the real world skills they need to get the job done, our graduates are working in both large and small companies in the tri-state area. It is the unique blend of career-focused classes, high academic standards, and individual attention that differentiate International Business College. Along with academic credentials, our faculty brings industry knowledge to the classroom, helping ground theory with real world reality. International Business College's residence facilities offer many amenities and are located within close proximity to the school and a variety of entertainment and recreational activities. International Business College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. International Business College awards diplomas, associate's degrees, and bachelor's degrees. The medical assisting program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of the Curriculum Review Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants Endowment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does International Business College-Fort Wayne cost?
International Business College-Fort Wayne's private state tuition is approximately $13,880.
What is the acceptance rate of International Business College-Fort Wayne?
The acceptance rate of International Business College-Fort Wayne is 74%, which is equal to the state average of 74%.
Learn about the lucrative career opportunities in nano-technology and how you can begin your training right at community college.
The Top Challenges for Non-Traditional Students in Community College
If you are starting community college as an adult, there are certain challenges you can expect to face. Understanding and anticipating those challenges will help you to face them head-on with the greatest chance for success.
January 17, 2023ChatGPT: A Powerful Tool With Many Uses
When your database is the entire Internet, you can answer just about any question lightning-fast. Here are some suggestions for using ChatGTP in your college studies.