Dawson Community College
- Dawson Community College is committed to a quality, comprehensive program. The College has an obligation to serve as an intellectual and cultural center for the community and its surrounding area. DCC is concerned with the development of the human potential and resources in the area; therefore, the institution strives to create sensitive and responsible citizens. This institution stresses social values and intellectual traditions.
- Enrollment: 447 students
- In-state tuition: $5,330
- Out-state tuition: $7,850
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 28%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Associate Student Body, Book Club, Cheerleading, Collegiate FFA, Criminal Justice Club, eSports, Gardening Club, Intervarsity Christian Fellowship, Native American Club, Recycling Club, Science Club, Skills USA
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Ranch Rodeo, Rodeo
- Dawson Community College (DCC) was established in 1940 as a public junior college. During the next several decades the junior college underwent several changes, including a separation from the Dawson County High School, a move to the present location, a name change, and an expansion of its mission to become a full service community college. Dawson Community College offers a wide range of transfer programs and vocational degrees along with one year certificates to meet the educational needs of eastern Montana. The college also offers workshops, short courses, and adult education opportunities. Courses are available on campus, online, and by instructional television. The main campus building currently houses the administration, faculty and staff offices, classrooms, laboratories, library, learning center, computer classrooms, student center and lounge, bookstore, community room, gymnasium, and weight room. Dawson Community College athletic programs provide collegiate competition and home town action for the general student body's personal enjoyment. The varsity sports available are men's and women's basketball, men's and women's rodeo, men's baseball, and women's fast pitch softball. Dawson Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and/or the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Dawson Community College cost?
Dawson Community College's tuition is approximately $5,330 for In-State students and $7,850 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Dawson Community College?
The acceptance rate of Dawson Community College is 100%, which is equal to the state average of 100%.
What sports does Dawson Community College offer?
Dawson Community College offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Softball and Volleyball.