- Mercy College of Ohio is a Catholic institution of higher education founded by the Sisters of Mercy and sponsored by Mercy Health. Our focus is to provide healthcare and health science related programs. We value and provide the integration of general and professional studes as the basis for successful career preparation. Excellence in the teaching and learning experience is rooted in the correlation of theory and practice.
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy and sponsored by Mercy Health Partners, Mercy College of Ohio is primarily an undergraduate, Catholic institution of higher education focusing on health care and health science related programs. The College also provides continuing education and other community services enabling individuals to develop knowledge, skills, and interests in various facets of health care and health science.
- Enrollment: 1,561 students
- Private-state tuition: $12,000
- Acceptance Rate: 40%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 19%
- Source: Verified school update
Mercy College of Ohio ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Men in Nursing, National Student Nurses Association, Student Government
- Mercy College of Ohio, a Catholic institution with a focus on healthcare, educates and inspires students to lead and to serve in the global community.