Itasca Community College
- Itasca Community College faculty and staff believe the first year is critical to the academic success and personal growth of our students.
- Enrollment: 1,058 students
- In-state tuition: $5,323
- Out-state tuition: $6,505
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 14%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- To best serve the unique needs of first-year students, we will: > give students individual attention in a safe, supportive, and friendly environment. >provide high-quality instruction >communicate and uphold high academic expectations >establish positive advising relationship >support and environment in which students experience and express diverse worldviews. >offer a comprehensive range of activities to enhance learning and personal growth >encourage students to make connections with others on the campus and in the community >evaluate the results of our efforts and us them for continuous improvement. Out commitment is to provide every student with the BEST PLACE TO START.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Itasca Community College cost?
Itasca Community College's tuition is approximately $5,323 for In-State students and $6,505 for Out-State students.