Itasca Community College
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Itasca Community College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,222 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||836 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||386 students||534 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||124|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- To best serve the unique needs of first-year students, we will: > give students individual attention in a safe, supportive, and friendly environment. >provide high-quality instruction >communicate and uphold high academic expectations >establish positive advising relationship >support and environment in which students experience and express diverse worldviews. >offer a comprehensive range of activities to enhance learning and personal growth >encourage students to make connections with others on the campus and in the community >evaluate the results of our efforts and us them for continuous improvement. Out commitment is to provide every student with the BEST PLACE TO START.
- The nearest community college to Itasca Community College is Hibbing Community College (29.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,302 students | 29.50 Mi1515 E 25th St
Hibbing,  MN  55746
- 1,373 students | 48.10 Mi1100 Industrial Park Drive
Eveleth,  MN  55734
- 1,373 students | 48.30 Mi1001 Chestnut St W
Virginia,  MN  55792
- 1,091 students | 65.20 Mi905 Grant Avenue SE
Bemidji,  MN  56601
- 3,890 students | 70.80 Mi501 West College Drive
Brainerd,  MN  56401
Combine underwater adventures with scientific discoveries and crystal blue waters, and you may have a dream career as a marine biologist. Learn about how you can start your marine biology training right at community college!
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.