The national average community college earnings (10 years post graduation) is approximately $33,562 (2023-24).
For public community colleges, the average community college earnings is approximately $33,844.
For private community colleges, the average community college earnings is approximately $32,882.
Student Earning Range: $25,000 $38,900 Avg. Student Earning: $32,902
Average Community College Earnings (10 Years Post Graduation) (2023-24)
Average Graduate Earnings
Colleges with Highest Graduate Earnings
- Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics ($56,800)
- University of Pittsburgh-Titusville ($55,900)
- Pennsylvania State University-Penn State York ($54,300)
- Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois ($54,300)
- Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly ($54,300)
- View Full List of Top Ranked PA Schools
- Potomac State College of West Virginia University ($50,200)
- Bluefield State College ($32,700)
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg ($31,100)
- Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College ($30,000)
- Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College ($28,900)
- View Full List of Top Ranked WV Schools
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the national average community college earnings?
The national average community college earnings is $33,562 for 2023-24.
What are schools with the highest average community college earnings in the United States?
The schools with the highest average community college earnings in the United States include Montefiore School of Nursing, Cochran School of Nursing and Los Angeles County College of Nursing and Allied Health.
What is the state with the highest average community college earnings?
The state with the highest average community college earnings is South Dakota.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.