Aviation Institute of Maintenance-Indianapolis
- Aviation Maintenance Technical Engineer (AMTE) Program prepares students for the airframe and powerplant FAA license exam and additionally the avionics program for FCC licensing exam. Avionics Technician Program – Provides students with the theory and knowledge needed to test, maintain and repair electrical and electronic systems used in aircraft navigation, communications and flight control systems and also prepares students for the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) licensing examination. Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Program is designed to provide our students with the proper knowledge and skill levels to excel in their chosen career field as an aMT or as a service technician. This training prepares our students with the proper knowledge and skill levels required to pass the the test administered by the (FAA) to gain entry level employment in aviation and other maintenance fields as inspectors, installers, parts managers, equipment or service technicians.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 38% over five years.
|Aviation Institute of Maintenance-Indianapolis||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||143 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||136 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7 students||1,299 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,100||$31,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Aviation Institute of Maintenance-Indianapolis is Brown Mackie College-Indianapolis (7.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 995 students | 7.30 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 3,498 students | 7.50 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 91,179 students | 7.80 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 1,199 students | 9.30 Mi7225 Winton Drive - Building 128
Indianapolis,  IN  46268
- 301 students | 12.10 Mi6300 Technology Center Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46278
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.