Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science
- Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science is a private, not-for-profit institution of higher education and it serves the tri-state region of Southwestern Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Southeastern Indiana. The College is a subsidiary of TriHealth, Inc. and Good Samaritan Hospital. Good Samaritan Hospital has sponsored a nursing program since 1896, beginning with the Good Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing. The College provides quality nursing education in a Catholic environment. The College awards the Associate of Applied Science in Nursing degree to qualified graduates who go on to serve Good Samaritan Hospital, the community of greater Cincinnati, the nation, and the world. The Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science identifies itself as a specialized college of higher education committed to educating men and women for careers in nursing and other health related fields in the greater Cincinnati region. The College is a private Catholic institution that fulfills its mission by addressing the needs of qualified students of differing interests, plans, expectations, and ages.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 30% over five years.
|Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||353 students||755 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||128 students||471 students|
|# Part-Time Students||225 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,800||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,707 students | 1.20 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 712 students | 1.40 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 173 students | 2.60 Mi124 E Seventh St
Cincinnati,  OH  45202
- 29 students | 3.10 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
- 127 students | 4.20 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.