Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science
- Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science is a private, not-for-profit institution of higher education and it serves the tri-state region of Southwestern Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Southeastern Indiana. The College is a subsidiary of TriHealth, Inc. and Good Samaritan Hospital. Good Samaritan Hospital has sponsored a nursing program since 1896, beginning with the Good Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing. The College provides quality nursing education in a Catholic environment. The College awards the Associate of Applied Science in Nursing degree to qualified graduates who go on to serve Good Samaritan Hospital, the community of greater Cincinnati, the nation, and the world. The Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science identifies itself as a specialized college of higher education committed to educating men and women for careers in nursing and other health related fields in the greater Cincinnati region. The College is a private Catholic institution that fulfills its mission by addressing the needs of qualified students of differing interests, plans, expectations, and ages.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 36% over five years.
|Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||353 students||755 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||128 students||471 students|
|# Part-Time Students||225 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.11||0.44|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,800||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,707 students | 1.20 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 712 students | 1.40 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
- 173 students | 2.60 Mi124 E Seventh St
Cincinnati,  OH  45202
- 29 students | 3.10 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
- 127 students | 4.20 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.