University of Connecticut-Avery Point
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Connecticut-Avery Point||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||709 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||589 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||120 students||1,843 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$59,600||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 778 students | 1.70 Mi437 Pequot Avenue
New London,  CT  06320
- 4,259 students | 13.60 Mi574 New London Turnpike
Norwich,  CT  06360
- 3,005 students | 32.20 Mi100 Training Hill Rd
Middletown,  CT  06457
- 1,883 students | 36.30 Mi742 Upper Maple St
Danielson,  CT  06239
- 7,300 students | 40.30 MiGreat Path
Manchester,  CT  06040
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.