University of Connecticut-Avery Point
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Connecticut-Avery Point||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||709 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||589 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||120 students||1,843 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$59,600||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to University of Connecticut-Avery Point is Mitchell College (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 778 students | 1.70 Mi437 Pequot Avenue
New London,  CT  06320
- 4,259 students | 13.60 Mi574 New London Turnpike
Norwich,  CT  06360
- 3,005 students | 32.20 Mi100 Training Hill Rd
Middletown,  CT  06457
- 1,883 students | 36.30 Mi742 Upper Maple St
Danielson,  CT  06239
- 7,300 students | 40.30 MiGreat Path
Manchester,  CT  06040
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.