University of Connecticut-Avery Point
University of Connecticut-Avery Point places among the top 20% of community colleges in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Connecticut-Avery Point||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||709 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||589 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||120 students||1,843 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$59,600||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to University of Connecticut-Avery Point is Mitchell College (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 778 students | 1.70 Mi437 Pequot Avenue
New London,  CT  06320
(860) 701-5000 1.70778
- 4,259 students | 13.50 Mi574 New London Turnpike
Norwich,  CT  06360
(860) 215-9016 13.504,259
- 3,005 students | 32.20 Mi100 Training Hill Rd
Middletown,  CT  06457
(860) 343-5701 32.203,005
- 1,883 students | 36.10 Mi742 Upper Maple St
Danielson,  CT  06239
(860) 932-4000 36.101,883
- 2,922 students | 37.80 MiOne New England Tech Boulevard
East Greenwich,  RI  02818
(401) 739-5000 37.802,922
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.