University of Connecticut-Avery Point
University of Connecticut-Avery Point places among the top 20% of community colleges in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Connecticut-Avery Point||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||105 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to University of Connecticut-Avery Point is Mitchell College (1.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 665 students | 1.70 Mi437 Pequot Avenue
New London,  CT  06320
(860) 701-5000 1.70665
- 3,997 students | 13.50 Mi574 New London Turnpike
Norwich,  CT  06360
(860) 215-9000 13.503,997
- 2,547 students | 32.20 Mi100 Training Hill Rd
Middletown,  CT  06457
(860) 343-5701 32.202,547
- 1,335 students | 36.10 Mi742 Upper Maple St
Danielson,  CT  06239
(860) 932-4000 36.101,335
- 2,516 students | 37.80 MiOne New England Tech Boulevard
East Greenwich,  RI  02818
(401) 467-7744 37.802,516
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.