Clackamas Community College
- Mission of the college is to serve the people of the college district with high quality education and training opportunities that are accessible to all students, adaptable to changing needs, and accountable to the community we serve.
|Clackamas Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Transfer-High Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||219 staff||108 staff|
- The CCC District covers all of Clackamas County except Lake Oswego, Sandy, Damascus and Boring school districts. Programs offered by Clackamas Community College includes Professional/Technical: CCC offers one-year Certificate of Completion and two-year Associate of Science Degree programs in 30 professional/technical career areas and General Studies; College Transfer: CCC offers the two-year Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer Degree; Literacy/Basic Skills: CCC offers individualized instruction in basic academic and study skills, including Adult High School Diploma, GED, ESL, Alternative Schools, Life & Career Options and Young Parent Opportunity Program; Community Education and Business Training. Clackamas Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and is approved as a veterans training institution by the Veterans Administration.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 60,037 students | 11.10 Mi12000 SW 49th Avenue
Portland, OR 97219
(971) 722-6111 11.1060,037
- 452 students | 14.70 Mi600 SW 10th Avenue, Suite 500
Portland, OR 97205
(503) 223-2245 14.70452
- 404 students | 14.80 Mi1425 NE Irving Street, Bldg 300
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 281-4181 14.80404
- 234 students | 15.10 Mi2004 Lloyd Center, 3rd Fl.
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 761-6100 15.10234
- 28,000 students | 15.70 Mi26000 SE Stark St
Gresham, OR 97030
(503) 491-6422 15.7028,000