- Mission of the college is to serve the people of the college district with high quality education and training opportunities that are accessible to all students, adaptable to changing needs, and accountable to the community we serve.
Clackamas Community College serves 5,555 students (35% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is lower than the state community college average of 13:1.
Minority enrollment is 32% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the state average of 37%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 5,555 students
- In-state tuition: $4,133
- Out-state tuition: $11,918
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 32%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 559 teachers has grown by 155% over five years.
Clackamas Community College
(OR) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Clackamas Community College has declined by 12% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five years.
The Clackamas Community College diversity score of 0.52 is less than the state average of 0.57. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $4,133 is less than the state average of $4,694. The in-state tuition has declined by 10% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $11,918 is more than the state average of $7,748. The out-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- The CCC District covers all of Clackamas County except Lake Oswego, Sandy, Damascus and Boring school districts. Programs offered by Clackamas Community College includes Professional/Technical: CCC offers one-year Certificate of Completion and two-year Associate of Science Degree programs in 30 professional/technical career areas and General Studies; College Transfer: CCC offers the two-year Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer Degree; Literacy/Basic Skills: CCC offers individualized instruction in basic academic and study skills, including Adult High School Diploma, GED, ESL, Alternative Schools, Life & Career Options and Young Parent Opportunity Program; Community Education and Business Training. Clackamas Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and is approved as a veterans training institution by the Veterans Administration.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Clackamas Community College cost?
Clackamas Community College's tuition is approximately $4,133 for In-State students and $11,918 for Out-State students.
What schools are Clackamas Community College often compared to?
Clackamas Community Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Portland Community College by visitors of our site.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.