Clackamas Community College
- Mission of the college is to serve the people of the college district with high quality education and training opportunities that are accessible to all students, adaptable to changing needs, and accountable to the community we serve.
- The teacher population of 219 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Clackamas Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||219 staff||105 staff|
|Total Enrollment||7,302 students||2,071 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,818 students||844 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,484 students||1,227 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,000||$32,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The CCC District covers all of Clackamas County except Lake Oswego, Sandy, Damascus and Boring school districts. Programs offered by Clackamas Community College includes Professional/Technical: CCC offers one-year Certificate of Completion and two-year Associate of Science Degree programs in 30 professional/technical career areas and General Studies; College Transfer: CCC offers the two-year Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer Degree; Literacy/Basic Skills: CCC offers individualized instruction in basic academic and study skills, including Adult High School Diploma, GED, ESL, Alternative Schools, Life & Career Options and Young Parent Opportunity Program; Community Education and Business Training. Clackamas Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and is approved as a veterans training institution by the Veterans Administration.
- The nearest community college to Clackamas Community College is Pioneer Pacific College (9.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,195 students | 9.40 Mi4145 SW Watson Ave #300
Beaverton,  OR  97005
- 30,929 students | 11.00 Mi12000 SW 49th Avenue
Portland,  OR  97219
- 161 students | 14.50 Mi600 SW 10th, Suite 400
Portland,  OR  97205
- 452 students | 14.60 Mi600 SW 10th Avenue, Suite 500
Portland,  OR  97205
- 804 students | 14.70 Mi1425 NE Irving Street, Bldg 300
Portland,  OR  97232
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.