Hennepin Technical College
- Hennepin Technical College's mission is to provide quality technical education needed for employment in an ever-changing global work environment.
- Enrollment: 4,625 students
- In-state tuition: $174
- Out-state tuition: $174
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 48%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Anime Club, Audio Club, Dental Assistant, Fluid Power Club, HTC IOPP Student Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, SkillsUSA, Student Ambassadors, Student Nurses Who Care, Student Senate, Veterans Club
- The main goal of Hennepin Technical College (HTC) is to provide educational opportunities for employment for people of all ages and from all walks of life. Campuses located in the suburban communities of Brooklyn Park and Eden Prairie provide students with over 150 awards to choose from. Students can attend college part-time or full-time. Courses are offered in many career majors during the day, as well as, during the evenings, and on weekends. Workforce education division offers training for business and industry throughout the metro area. Students who attend HTC come with varied backgrounds and average age is 29. Some have no prior job or college experience, some have attended other schools, some are training for a new career, and others are upgrading their skills for career advancement. All students have one thing in common-they are receiving an education that will help them become more employable. Hennepin Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).