The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||712 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||308 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||404 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,700||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences is Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 353 students | 1.40 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 29 students | 1.70 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
- 10,707 students | 2.40 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 127 students | 5.20 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
- 306 students | 6.40 Mi309 Buttermilk Pike
Ft Mitchell,  KY  41017
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.