The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||712 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||308 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||404 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,700||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences is Antonelli College-Cincinnati (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 173 students | 1.20 Mi124 E Seventh St
Cincinnati,  OH  45202
- 353 students | 1.40 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
- 29 students | 1.70 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
- 10,707 students | 2.40 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
- 127 students | 5.20 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.