The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||712 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||308 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||404 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,700||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences is Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 353 students | 1.40 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
(513) 862-2631 1.40353
- 29 students | 1.80 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
(859) 291-0800 1.8029
- 10,707 students | 2.40 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati,  OH  45223
(513) 569-1500 2.4010,707
- 127 students | 5.20 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
(513) 761-1291 5.20127
- 306 students | 6.30 Mi309 Buttermilk Pike
Ft Mitchell,  KY  41017
(859) 341-5627 6.30306
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.