University of Connecticut-Stamford
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Connecticut-Stamford||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,485 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||62:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,069 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||416 students||1,843 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$59,600||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 61 students | 0.50 Mi132 Prospect St
Stamford,  CT  06901
- 6,363 students | 5.80 Mi188 Richards Avenue
Norwalk,  CT  06854
- 625 students | 11.80 Mi99 church street
White Plains,  NY  10601
- 1,021 students | 12.70 Mi325 Central Ave
White Plains,  NY  10606
- 13,916 students | 12.90 Mi75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla,  NY  10595
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.