University of Connecticut-Stamford
University of Connecticut-Stamford places among the top 20% of community colleges in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Connecticut-Stamford||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,485 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||62:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,069 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||416 students||1,843 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$59,600||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to University of Connecticut-Stamford is Bais Binyomin Academy (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 61 students | 0.40 Mi132 Prospect St
Stamford,  CT  06901
(203) 325-4351 0.4061
- 6,363 students | 5.60 Mi188 Richards Avenue
Norwalk,  CT  06854
(203) 857-7060 5.606,363
- 625 students | 12.20 Mi99 church street
White Plains,  NY  10601
(914) 694-1122 12.20625
- 916 students | 13.00 Mi325 Central Ave
White Plains,  NY  10606
- 13,916 students | 13.20 Mi75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla,  NY  10595
(914) 606-6600 13.2013,916
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.