University of Connecticut-Stamford
University of Connecticut-Stamford places among the top 20% of community colleges in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|University of Connecticut-Stamford||(CT) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||71 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,485 students||2,814 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||62:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,069 students||971 students|
|# Part-Time Students||416 students||1,843 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$59,600||$35,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to University of Connecticut-Stamford is Bais Binyomin Academy (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 61 students | 0.50 Mi132 Prospect St
Stamford,  CT  06901
- 6,363 students | 5.80 Mi188 Richards Avenue
Norwalk,  CT  06854
- 625 students | 11.80 Mi99 church street
White Plains,  NY  10601
- 916 students | 12.70 Mi325 Central Ave
White Plains,  NY  10606
- 13,916 students | 12.90 Mi75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla,  NY  10595
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.