- There are 6 community colleges located throughout North Dakota (5 public colleges and 1 private colleges), serving 11,607 students.
- For North Dakota community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $3,896 per year for in-state students and $6,306 for out-of-state students. For private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $12,650 per year (view national tuition costs).
- North Dakota community colleges have a diversity score of 0.27, which is lower than the national average of 0.66 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 15% (majority Hispanic and Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 21:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(ND) School Average
Two or more races
North Dakota Community Colleges by Town:
- College Location Students
1603 Edwards Ave.
Bismarck,  ND 58506
105 Simrall Blvd
Bottineau,  ND 58318
1801 College Dr N
Devils Lake,  ND 58301
April 22, 2017
We’ll report on the new wine-making program at Walla Walla Community College in Washington, as well as programs at other community colleges nationwide.
April 21, 2017
Learn about the benefits of an apprenticeship during your time at community college and how it can benefit your resume and future career.
April 21, 2017
A new study by the Institute for College Access and Success points at the glaring problem facing many community college students: they can't access federal student loans. Learn about the study, the problem, and what resources you do have available.