Top North Dakota Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 6 top community colleges located throughout North Dakota (5 public colleges and 1 private colleges), serving 11,763 students.
- For North Dakota community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $4,337 per year for in-state students and $6,916 for out-of-state students. For private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $10,764 per year (view national tuition costs).
- North Dakota community colleges have a diversity score of 0.35, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 20% (majority American and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 22:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(ND) School Average
Two or more races
Top North Dakota Community Colleges by Town (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 1603 Edwards Ave.
Bismarck,  ND 58506
- 105 Simrall Blvd
Bottineau,  ND 58318
- 1801 College Dr N
Devils Lake,  ND 58301
Learn about the many opportunities available with an associate degree in environmental science and some of the community colleges offering course studies in this field.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.