- There are 6 community colleges located throughout North Dakota (5 public colleges and 1 private colleges), serving 11,607 students.
- For North Dakota community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $3,896 per year for in-state students and $6,306 for out-of-state students. For private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $12,650 per year (view national tuition costs).
- North Dakota community colleges have a diversity score of 0.27, which is lower than the national average of 0.66 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 15% (majority Hispanic and Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 21:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(ND) School Average
Two or more races
North Dakota Community Colleges by Town:
- College Location Students
1603 Edwards Ave.
Bismarck,  ND 58506
105 Simrall Blvd
Bottineau,  ND 58318
1801 College Dr N
Devils Lake,  ND 58301
March 10, 2017
Community colleges are not generally known for their athletics programs, but some schools do offer opportunities for student-athletes. In fact, it has been a trending topic this week in March 2017.
March 08, 2017
Starting community college can be very exciting, but don't get too caught up in the excitement! Follow these top ten tips to make the most of your community college education from the very beginning.
March 08, 2017
College is expensive, there is no way around it. But you can save money by attending community college as long as you avoid these top six financial aid mistakes.