Top North Dakota Community Colleges
- For the 2020 school year, there are 6 top community colleges located throughout North Dakota (5 public colleges and 1 private colleges), serving 11,936 students.
- For North Dakota community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $4,337 per year for in-state students and $6,916 for out-of-state students. For private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $10,764 per year (view national tuition costs).
- North Dakota community colleges have a diversity score of 0.35, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 20% (majority Black and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 22:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(ND) School Average
Two or more races
Top North Dakota Community Colleges by Town (2020)
- College Location Students
- 1603 Edwards Ave.
Bismarck,  ND 58506
- 105 Simrall Blvd
Bottineau,  ND 58318
- 1801 College Dr N
Devils Lake,  ND 58301
- 800 N 6th St
Wahpeton,  ND 58076
- 4012 19th Avenue SW
Fargo,  ND 58103
- 1410 University Ave
Williston,  ND 58801
Make sure you don't become part of a community college "dropout factory" by considering these 10 factors when choosing a community college.
In an effort to compete with for-profit schools, New York community colleges have launched an alliance to offer distance learning to make classes more accessible to students.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.