Top North Dakota Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 6 top community colleges located throughout North Dakota (5 public colleges and 1 private colleges), serving 11,763 students.
- For North Dakota community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $4,337 per year for in-state students and $6,916 for out-of-state students. For private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $10,764 per year (view national tuition costs).
- North Dakota community colleges have a diversity score of 0.35, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 20% (majority American and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 22:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(ND) School Average
Two or more races
Top North Dakota Community Colleges by Town (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 1603 Edwards Ave.
Bismarck,  ND 58506
- 105 Simrall Blvd
Bottineau,  ND 58318
- 1801 College Dr N
Devils Lake,  ND 58301
With the growing number of Baby Boomers reaching their golden years, the demand for caregivers is surging. Learn about a career in caregiving and how you can get your training at community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.