Top North Dakota Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 6 top community colleges located throughout North Dakota (5 public colleges and 1 private colleges), serving 11,763 students.
- For North Dakota community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $4,337 per year for in-state students and $6,916 for out-of-state students. For private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $10,764 per year (view national tuition costs).
- North Dakota community colleges have a diversity score of 0.35, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 20% (majority American and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 22:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(ND) School Average
Two or more races
Top North Dakota Community Colleges by Town (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 1603 Edwards Ave.
Bismarck,  ND 58506
- 105 Simrall Blvd
Bottineau,  ND 58318
- 1801 College Dr N
Devils Lake,  ND 58301
Learn more about the factors that can influence whether you graduate from community college.
We offer smart advice to students entering community college this fall to ensure they reap the greatest benefits from their time at the college.
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012