North Dakota Community Colleges
- There are 6 community colleges located throughout North Dakota (5 public colleges and 1 private colleges), serving 11,763 students.
- For North Dakota community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $4,273 per year for in-state students and $6,821 for out-of-state students. For private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $10,764 per year (view national tuition costs).
- North Dakota community colleges have a diversity score of 0.27, which is lower than the national average of 0.67 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 15% (majority Hispanic and Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 21:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(ND) School Average
Two or more races
North Dakota Community Colleges by Town:
- College Location Students
- 1603 Edwards Ave.
Bismarck,  ND 58506
- 105 Simrall Blvd
Bottineau,  ND 58318
- 1801 College Dr N
Devils Lake,  ND 58301
May 10, 2018
We’ll explore various degree programs for shy individuals who prefer to work independently, rather than in a team environment.
May 10, 2018
With more community colleges offering bachelor's degrees, the choices in getting a BA or BS are growing quickly. Learn about new bachelor's degrees you can obtain at community colleges, ranging from nursing to electrical engineering and every subject in between.
April 26, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.