Northeast Iowa Community College
- Many start their education at Northeast Iowa Community College (NICC) because of its small class sizes, the more than 70 programs of study that lead to in-demand careers and our instructors who want you to succeed. More than 96% of our graduates are employed or continuing their education one year after graduation that says a lot about the success of our students and the quality of a Northeast Iowa Community College education. Whether your goal is to transfer to a four-year college or start your career following graduation you will find unparalleled support in faculty and staff to help you succeed.
The teacher population of 575 teachers has grown by 91% over five years.
|Northeast Iowa Community College||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||575 staff||110 staff|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Leadership Organizations, Professional Organizations, Service Learning, Student Leadership
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Sports, Sport Shooting Team
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Northeast Iowa Community College is Hawkeye Community College (55.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,263 students | 55.20 Mi1501 E Orange Rd
Waterloo,  IA  50701
(319) 296-2320 55.205,263
- 149 students | 55.40 Mi7009 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls,  IA  50613
(319) 277-0220 55.40149
- 4,004 students | 55.40 Mi400 Seventh St. North
La Crosse,  WI  54601
(608) 785-9200 55.404,004
- 1,850 students | 61.40 Mi1250 Homer Rd
Winona,  MN  55987
(507) 453-2700 61.401,850
- 533 students | 62.00 Mi111 South Broadway, Suite 300
Rochester,  MN  55904
(877) 280-4699 62.00533
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.