Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (859) 371-9393
- Beckfield College has provided business and career education for Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana residents since 1984. Beckfield College is focused on, and dedicated to, a personalized teaching and learning environment designed to support the personal and professional career development of quality students.
Beckfield College-Florence ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 50 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Beckfield College-Florence||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||50 staff||111 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Beckfield College is a private, career college accredited with Honors by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) that has been evolving to meet the educational needs of its learners while meeting the demands of the community and area businesses since 1984.Beckfield College is a coeducational institution with authority to confer Associate, and Bachelor degrees, diplomas and certificates. With a campus in Florence, Kentucky and another in Tri-County Cincinnati, Beckfield College focuses on career paths in Advanced Personal Training, Business Administration, Cardiology Technician, Computer Network Administration, Electrocardiography Technician, Criminal Justice, Health Information Technology, Hospitality Administration, Medical Assisting, Medical Office Technology, Nursing (RN to BSN, LPN*, RN*, *upon licensure) and Paralegal Studies. Instructors bring years of real-world, practical experience and education into the classrooms to enhance the students' education. The school's philosophy: Success in College brings Success in Life. For further information, visit http://www.beckfield.edu and follow Beckfield College on Facebook.
The nearest community college to Beckfield College-Florence is Gateway Community and Technical College (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,093 students | 3.40 Mi500 Technology Way
Florence, KY 41042
(859) 441-4500 3.404,093
- 306 students | 4.30 Mi309 Buttermilk Pike
Ft Mitchell, KY 41017
(859) 341-5627 4.30306
- 29 students | 10.40 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue, KY 41073
(859) 291-0800 10.4029
- 902 students | 10.40 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219
(513) 585-0032 10.40902
- 532 students | 11.00 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
(513) 862-2631 11.00532
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.