Tel: (859) 371-9393
- Beckfield College has provided business and career education for Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana residents since 1984. Beckfield College is focused on, and dedicated to, a personalized teaching and learning environment designed to support the personal and professional career development of quality students.
The teacher population of 50 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Beckfield College-Florence||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||50 staff||97 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Beckfield College is a private, career college accredited with Honors by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) that has been evolving to meet the educational needs of its learners while meeting the demands of the community and area businesses since 1984.Beckfield College is a coeducational institution with authority to confer Associate, and Bachelor degrees, diplomas and certificates. With a campus in Florence, Kentucky and another in Tri-County Cincinnati, Beckfield College focuses on career paths in Advanced Personal Training, Business Administration, Cardiology Technician, Computer Network Administration, Electrocardiography Technician, Criminal Justice, Health Information Technology, Hospitality Administration, Medical Assisting, Medical Office Technology, Nursing (RN to BSN, LPN*, RN*, *upon licensure) and Paralegal Studies. Instructors bring years of real-world, practical experience and education into the classrooms to enhance the students' education. The school's philosophy: Success in College brings Success in Life. For further information, visit http://www.beckfield.edu and follow Beckfield College on Facebook.
The nearest community college to Beckfield College-Florence is Gateway Community and Technical College (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,594 students | 3.40 Mi500 Technology Way
Florence,  KY  41042
(859) 441-4500 3.404,594
- 306 students | 4.30 Mi309 Buttermilk Pike
Ft Mitchell,  KY  41017
(859) 341-5627 4.30306
- 29 students | 10.40 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
(859) 291-0800 10.4029
- 712 students | 10.40 Mi2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati,  OH  45219
(513) 585-0032 10.40712
- 353 students | 11.00 Mi375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati,  OH  45220
(513) 862-2631 11.00353
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!