Metropolitan Community College Area
Tel: (402) 457-2400
- Metropolitan Community College is a comprehensive, full-service public community college supported by the taxpayers of Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy and Washington counties. MCC provides high quality educational programs and services, primarily in career preparation and general education, to people of all ages and educational backgrounds.
- The teacher population of 601 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Metropolitan Community College Area||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||601 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14,675 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||5,545 students||477 students|
|# Part-Time Students||9,130 students||1,292 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Metropolitan Community College Area is Universal College of Healing Arts (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14 students | 3.00 Mi8702 North 30th Street
Omaha,  NE  68112
(402) 556-4456 3.0014
- 22 students | 5.20 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
(402) 398-5527 5.2022
- 720 students | 5.70 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
(402) 572-8500 5.70720
- 39 students | 6.10 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
(402) 898-1000 6.1039
- 145 students | 8.80 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
(402) 891-9411 8.80145
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.