Metropolitan Community College Area
- Metropolitan Community College is a comprehensive, full-service public community college supported by the taxpayers of Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy and Washington counties. MCC provides high quality educational programs and services, primarily in career preparation and general education, to people of all ages and educational backgrounds.
- The teacher population of 601 teachers has grown by 34% over five years.
|Metropolitan Community College Area||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||601 staff||18 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14,675 students||1,356 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||5,545 students||384 students|
|# Part-Time Students||9,130 students||972 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$36,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14 students | 2.30 Mi8702 North 30th Street
Omaha,  NE  68112
- 22 students | 6.10 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
- 720 students | 6.10 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
- 55 students | 6.60 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 6,547 students | 8.50 Mi2700 College Rd
Council Bluffs,  IA  51503
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.