Metropolitan Community College Area
- Metropolitan Community College is a comprehensive, full-service public community college supported by the taxpayers of Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy and Washington counties. MCC provides high quality educational programs and services, primarily in career preparation and general education, to people of all ages and educational backgrounds.
- Enrollment: 13,244 students
- In-state tuition: $2,610
- Out-state tuition: $3,803
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 38%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Metropolitan Community College Area cost?
Metropolitan Community College Area's tuition is approximately $2,610 for In-State students and $3,803 for Out-State students.
What schools are Metropolitan Community College Area often compared to?
Metropolitan Community College Areais often viewed alongside schools like Southeast Community College Area by visitors of our site.