Herzing University - Birmingham
- Herzing University Birmingham was founded in 1965 and acquired by Herzing University in 1968. Herzing University Birmingham now occupies a 40,000 square foot building featuring state-of-the-industry equipment, computer labs, electronic labs, and a library and resource center in order to provide high quality education to Birmingham and surrounding areas. At Herzing University Birmingham, you`ll receive the individual attention that is difficult to get at larger universities. Class sizes are small, with only about 20 to 30 students in each class.As a part of Herzing University, Herzing University Birmingham practices a strong student-first philosophy with every student. Herzing is a family-owned establishment that treats its students as a person, not a number.
- To educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society.
- Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
- Enrollment: 619 students
- In-state tuition: $14,000
- Out-state tuition: $1,400
- Acceptance Rate: 92%
- Student:teacher ratio: 17:1
- Minority enrollment: 69%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Herzing University - Birmingham ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Providing real-world skills for today's job market
- Preparing students with job-seeking skills
- Working with students to develop a polished resume
- Providing individual assistance during the job search process
- Working with area employers to develop job leads and interviews
- Providing valuable work experience through industry externships
- Assisting students with part-time employment (if needed) while enrolled in classes at Herzing
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Herzing University - Birmingham cost?
Herzing University - Birmingham's tuition is approximately $14,000 for In-State students and $1,400 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Herzing University - Birmingham?
The acceptance rate of Herzing University - Birmingham is 92%, which is higher than the state average of 81%.
What is Herzing University - Birmingham's ranking?
Herzing University - Birmingham ranks among the top 20% of community college in Alabama for: Percent of students receiving financial aid and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).