Galen College of Nursing-Louisville
Top Placements (Kentucky)
Listed among the top community colleges in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 73 teachers has declined by 32% over five years.
|Galen College of Nursing-Louisville||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||73 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||3||5|
|Total Enrollment||879 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||476 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||403 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,900||$30,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$20,000||$17,357|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$7,790||$6,625|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Galen College of Nursing-Louisville is Mid-America College Of Funeral Service (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 65 students | 3.60 Mi3111 Hamburg Pke
Jeffersonville,  IN  47130
- 13,550 students | 3.80 Mi109 E Broadway
Louisville,  KY  40202
- 3,462 students | 4.60 Mi3101 Bardstown Rd
Louisville,  KY  40205
- 365 students | 5.40 Mi3901 Atkinson Square Dr
Louisville,  KY  40218
- 439 students | 8.00 Mi10180 Linn Station Rd Ste A200
Louisville,  KY  40223
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.