Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc
- We are industry?s choice for providing professional technicians for the customers we serve in the automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine industries, and related aftermarkets. We set the standard in professional and technical education, lifelong learning and employment services.
Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc places among the top 20% of community colleges in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Offering Breadth Programs offered
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 66 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||66 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||21||14|
|Total Enrollment||2,340 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,340 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,700||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||84%||84%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$18,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- In 1965, Robert I. Sweet founded the Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (UTI) in Phoenix. The first program was automotive. Since then, the school has grown from 11 students and a one-building campus to more than 80,000 graduates representing the automotive, diesel, collision, motorcycle, and marine industries, with nine campuses nationwide. Through our campus-based school system, Universal Technical Institute, Inc. offers specialized technical education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including Universal Technical Institute (UTI), Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI) and NASCAR Technical Institute (NTI). Each UTI school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. www.accsct.org
- The nearest community college to Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc is Estrella Mountain Community College (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,164 students | 3.50 Mi3000 N Dysart Rd
Avondale,  AZ  85323
- 628 students | 9.40 Mi6829 N 46th Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85301
- 20,506 students | 9.90 Mi6000 W Olive Ave
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 630 students | 11.00 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302
- 12,107 students | 11.60 Mi1202 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix,  AZ  85013
Learn about the many opportunities available with an associate degree in environmental science and some of the community colleges offering course studies in this field.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.