Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc
- We are industry?s choice for providing professional technicians for the customers we serve in the automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine industries, and related aftermarkets. We set the standard in professional and technical education, lifelong learning and employment services.
- Enrollment: 1,845 students
- Student:teacher ratio: 17:1
- Minority enrollment: 53%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- In 1965, Robert I. Sweet founded the Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (UTI) in Phoenix. The first program was automotive. Since then, the school has grown from 11 students and a one-building campus to more than 80,000 graduates representing the automotive, diesel, collision, motorcycle, and marine industries, with nine campuses nationwide. Through our campus-based school system, Universal Technical Institute, Inc. offers specialized technical education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including Universal Technical Institute (UTI), Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI) and NASCAR Technical Institute (NTI). Each UTI school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. www.accsct.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc's ranking?
Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc ranks among the top 20% of community college in Arizona for: Percent of students receiving financial aid and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).