- Itawamba Community College is a two-year public supported community college dedicated to serving the educational needs of the citizens primarily of Chickasaw, Itawamba, Lee, Monroe, and Pontotoc counties in Northeast Mississippi. Its main purpose is to provide comprehensive educational opportunities of the highest quality through academic, vocational-technical and personal enrichment programs in order to meet local needs at low cost to students.
- Enrollment: 4,696 students
- In-state tuition: $2,420
- Out-state tuition: $4,620
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 25%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Itawamba Community College continues to enjoy outstanding growth in the areas of facilities and state-of-the-art technology on both the Fulton and Tupelo campuses. Modern buildings nestled on beautiful campuses provide a warm and inviting educational atmosphere. There are approximately 30 buildings on the Fulton campus and 14 buildings on the Tupelo campus, and construction is under way or planned for several more. All instructional centers are equipped with the latest technology to enable Itawamba Community College students to be competitive in the job market or to transfer easily to universities or colleges. Itawamba Community College is a recognized state and regional leader in using state-of-the-art technology to enhance delivery of programs and services. ICC constantly seeks innovative ways of making quality instruction more readily available to the residents of North Mississippi including: multi-media classrooms, Community College Network/distance learning, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Center, Skills Enhancement Center, Internet access, Automated Library system with on-line catalog; and Kiosk. Itawamba Community College has a rich tradition of athletic excellence. ICC has an outstanding athletic program that offers nine sanctioned collegiate sports including football, men's and women's basketball, soccer, women's fast pitch softball, baseball, men's and women's tennis and golf. ICC's athletic programs are among the top in Mississippi's Community Colleges. This success is related to the commitment of the college, the support of the community and an outstanding athletic department. Itawamba Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Associate of Arts degree, the Associate of Applied Science degree, and career-technical certificates.