- Hesston College is a little nugget of paradise located just 30 minutes north of Wichita. As the only two-year college owned by Mennonite Church USA, we offer an environment and learning experience that is hard to match.
Hesston College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Hesston College||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||40 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- With nearly 500 students, you'll find opportunities for life, learning, and leadership that are distinct even among small colleges. With a two-year general studies curriculum, you'll gain the kind of academic and professional preparation that most schools put off until the junior and senior years. With a spiritual dimension that permeates most of what we do, you'll become a valued member of a tightly-knit community of learners, teachers, and friends.
The nearest community college to Hesston College is Central Christian College of Kansas (20.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,165 students | 20.00 Mi1200 S Main
Mcpherson,  KS  67460
(620) 241-0723 20.001,165
- 5,718 students | 26.80 Mi1300 N Plum St
Hutchinson,  KS  67501
(620) 665-3500 26.805,718
- 3,373 students | 28.50 Mi4004 N Webb Rd. Bldg 100
Wichita,  KS  67226
(316) 677-9400 28.503,373
- 259 students | 30.10 Mi7309 East 21st Street North Suite G-40
Wichita,  KS  67206
(316) 448-5400 30.10259
- 9,003 students | 37.40 Mi901 S Haverhill Rd
El Dorado,  KS  67042
(316) 321-2222 37.409,003
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.