Lincoln College of Technology-Nashville
- Nashville Auto-Diesel College (NADC) was established in 1919. Our first course of training was auto mechanics. Originally, students came only from the Nashville area but our market area has gradually expanded to include all 50 states and 62 foreign countries. In 1935, we added the diesel engine to our curriculum, and in 1946, we added Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology (Body and Fender). In our history we have also taught Radio Repair, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning. We have been approved for the training of veterans since 1946, and about 30 states use our school for the training of the disabled through vocational rehabilitation.
- The teacher population of 64 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Nashville||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||64 staff||29 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||10|
|Total Enrollment||1,782 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,782 students||369 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||113|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,300||$29,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$11,730||$12,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$6,297|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- NADC recently joined Lincoln Educational Services and became one of their 32 campus locations in 15 different states. NADC serves as the corporation's Nashville Campus. Our reputation as one of the nation's top schools for auto-diesel and collision repair and refinishing technical training has been earned over our 86-year history. Career training programs currently offered at NADC includes Associate of Applied Science Degree Programs: Automotive and Diesel Technology and Auto Body Repair Technology. Diploma Programs includes Automotive and Diesel Technology, Auto Body Repair Technology and High-Performance. NADC provides a full service all-you-can-eat cafeteria, 2 on-campus dormitories and available off-campus apartments.
- The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Nashville is Miller-Motte Technical College-Madison (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 319 students | 0.60 Mi1515 Gallatin Pike North
Madison,  TN  37115
- 300 students | 2.60 Mi590 Creative Way
Nashville,  TN  37115
- 304 students | 9.20 Mi2298 Rosa L Parks Blvd
Nashville,  TN  37228
- 380 students | 10.20 Mi441 Donelson Pk Ste 150
Nashville,  TN  37214
- 369 students | 10.60 Mi750 Envious Lane
Nashville,  TN  37217
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.