Lincoln College of Technology-Nashville
Tel: (615) 226-3990
- Nashville Auto-Diesel College (NADC) was established in 1919. Our first course of training was auto mechanics. Originally, students came only from the Nashville area but our market area has gradually expanded to include all 50 states and 62 foreign countries. In 1935, we added the diesel engine to our curriculum, and in 1946, we added Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology (Body and Fender). In our history we have also taught Radio Repair, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning. We have been approved for the training of veterans since 1946, and about 30 states use our school for the training of the disabled through vocational rehabilitation.
The teacher population of 64 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Nashville||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||64 staff||36 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,000||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- NADC recently joined Lincoln Educational Services and became one of their 32 campus locations in 15 different states. NADC serves as the corporation's Nashville Campus. Our reputation as one of the nation's top schools for auto-diesel and collision repair and refinishing technical training has been earned over our 86-year history. Career training programs currently offered at NADC includes Associate of Applied Science Degree Programs: Automotive and Diesel Technology and Auto Body Repair Technology. Diploma Programs includes Automotive and Diesel Technology, Auto Body Repair Technology and High-Performance. NADC provides a full service all-you-can-eat cafeteria, 2 on-campus dormitories and available off-campus apartments.
The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Nashville is John A Gupton College (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 168 students | 3.90 Mi1616 Church St
Nashville,  TN  37203
(615) 327-3927 3.90168
- 300 students | 4.90 Mi590 Creative Way
Nashville,  TN  37115
(615) 514-2787 4.90300
- 102 students | 5.20 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville,  TN  37214
(615) 361-7555 5.20102
- 265 students | 5.30 Mi441 Donelson Pk Ste 150
Nashville,  TN  37214
(615) 889-5520 5.30265
- 319 students | 6.80 Mi1515 Gallatin Pike North
Madison,  TN  37115
(615) 859-8090 6.80319
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.