Lincoln College of Technology-Nashville
Tel: (615) 226-3990
- Nashville Auto-Diesel College (NADC) was established in 1919. Our first course of training was auto mechanics. Originally, students came only from the Nashville area but our market area has gradually expanded to include all 50 states and 62 foreign countries. In 1935, we added the diesel engine to our curriculum, and in 1946, we added Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology (Body and Fender). In our history we have also taught Radio Repair, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning. We have been approved for the training of veterans since 1946, and about 30 states use our school for the training of the disabled through vocational rehabilitation.
The teacher population of 64 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Nashville||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Technical Professions||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||64 staff||36 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||90%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,000||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- NADC recently joined Lincoln Educational Services and became one of their 32 campus locations in 15 different states. NADC serves as the corporation's Nashville Campus. Our reputation as one of the nation's top schools for auto-diesel and collision repair and refinishing technical training has been earned over our 86-year history. Career training programs currently offered at NADC includes Associate of Applied Science Degree Programs: Automotive and Diesel Technology and Auto Body Repair Technology. Diploma Programs includes Automotive and Diesel Technology, Auto Body Repair Technology and High-Performance. NADC provides a full service all-you-can-eat cafeteria, 2 on-campus dormitories and available off-campus apartments.
The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Nashville is John A Gupton College (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 168 students | 3.90 Mi1616 Church St
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 327-3927 3.90168
- 300 students | 4.90 Mi590 Creative Way
Nashville, TN 37115
(615) 514-2787 4.90300
- 102 students | 5.20 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville, TN 37214
(615) 361-7555 5.20102
- 265 students | 5.30 Mi441 Donelson Pk Ste 150
Nashville, TN 37214
(615) 889-5520 5.30265
- 319 students | 6.80 Mi1515 Gallatin Pike North
Madison, TN 37115
(615) 859-8090 6.80319
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.