Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing
Top Placements (Massachusetts)
Listed among the top community colleges in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has declined by 32% over five years.
|Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||283 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||263 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||20 students||2,352 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$61,900||$35,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing is Bunker Hill Community College (4.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,253 students | 4.00 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
- 474 students | 4.60 Mi215 First St
Cambridge,  MA  02142
- 828 students | 5.30 Mi118 Beacon Street
Boston,  MA  02116
(617) 236-8800 5.30828
- 1,108 students | 5.40 Mi122 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
- 810 students | 5.40 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.