Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing
Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing places among the top 20% of community colleges in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||96 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing is Bunker Hill Community College (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,253 students | 4.10 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
(617) 228-2000 4.1014,253
- 474 students | 4.60 Mi215 First St
Cambridge,  MA  02142
(617) 218-8000 4.60474
- 934 students | 5.60 Mi31 Saint James Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
(617) 217-9080 5.60934
- 810 students | 5.60 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
(617) 348-6359 5.60810
- 841 students | 5.70 Mi10 High St Ste 204
Boston,  MA  02110
(617) 951-2350 5.70841
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!