Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing
Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing places among the top 20% of community colleges in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||283 students||3,428 students|
|# Full-Time Students||263 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||20 students||2,352 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$61,900||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing is Bunker Hill Community College (4.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,253 students | 4.00 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
- 474 students | 4.60 Mi215 First St
Cambridge,  MA  02142
- 828 students | 5.30 Mi118 Beacon Street
Boston,  MA  02116
- 1,108 students | 5.40 Mi122 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
- 810 students | 5.40 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
Community colleges are paving the way for exciting careers in robotics. Learn more about the programs that could train you to be a robotics professional.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.