Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing
Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing places among the top 20% of community colleges in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||283 students||3,428 students|
|# Full-Time Students||263 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||20 students||2,352 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$61,900||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing is Bunker Hill Community College (4.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,253 students | 4.00 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
- 474 students | 4.60 Mi215 First St
Cambridge,  MA  02142
- 828 students | 5.30 Mi118 Beacon Street
Boston,  MA  02116
- 1,108 students | 5.40 Mi122 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
- 810 students | 5.40 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
With the growing number of Baby Boomers reaching their golden years, the demand for caregivers is surging. Learn about a career in caregiving and how you can get your training at community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.