Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing
Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing places among the top 20% of community colleges in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||283 students||3,428 students|
|# Full-Time Students||263 students||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||20 students||2,352 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$61,900||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing is Bunker Hill Community College (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,253 students | 4.10 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
(617) 228-2000 4.1014,253
- 474 students | 4.60 Mi215 First St
Cambridge,  MA  02142
(617) 218-8000 4.60474
- 934 students | 5.60 Mi31 Saint James Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116
(617) 217-9090 5.60934
- 810 students | 5.60 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
(617) 348-6359 5.60810
- 841 students | 5.70 Mi10 High St Ste 204
Boston,  MA  02110
(617) 951-2350 5.70841
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.