Southeast Community College Area
Tel: (402) 471-3333
- Southeast Community College values the opportunity to provide quality career/technical and academic educational opportunities for the students, businesses and communities of our district.
The teacher population of 442 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Southeast Community College Area||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||442 staff||20 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Southeast Community College has three main campuses located in Beatrice, Lincoln and Milford. In addition, SCC educational centers are located in many communities within the 15-county SCC service area of southeast Nebraska. SCC-Lincoln is located in the state capital of Nebraska enrolling more than 7000 full and part time students in career/technical and Academic Transfer programs, as well as Nebraska Law Enforcement. Career/technical program areas include Business, Laboratory Science Technology, Construction, Electronic/Computer, Family & Consumer Science, Health, Manufacturing, Mass Media/Communication, and Transportation. An outstanding Continuing Education program provides technical, occupational and leisure classes to regional residents and businesses. At the SCC-Lincoln Campus, Continuing Education offers classrooms and labs for technical training for individuals and Workforce Development for employers. This training is customized to fit the needs of each business and is offered at convenient times and places for business employees. Many types of technical training, employee relations and other workshops and seminars are available. The Continuing Education Center is dedicated to professional development for business and industry. It features classrooms, computer labs, meeting rooms and an auditorium, and is designed for conferences, retreats, workshops, and seminars. Activities are an important part of your college experience. Explore new areas, learn leadership skills, and participate in a variety of activities. Southeast Community College offers many different choices from athletics to recreational activities to student organizations to intramurals. We strive to provide social, educational, recreational, and educational opportunities at SCC.
The nearest community college to Southeast Community College Area is Myotherapy Institute (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11 students | 2.70 Mi4001 Pioneer Woods Drive
Lincoln, NE 68506
(402) 421-7410 2.7011
- 288 students | 3.50 Mi1821 K Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
(402) 474-5315 3.50288
- 68 students | 41.30 Mi3604 Summit Plaza Drive
Bellevue, NE 68123
(402) 972-4250 41.3068
- 15 students | 42.90 Mi6901 North 72nd St
Omaha, NE 68122
(402) 572-3654 42.9015
- 39 students | 43.70 Mi10850 Emmet Street
Omaha, NE 68164
(402) 898-1000 43.7039
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.