Southeast Community College Area
Tel: (402) 471-3333
- Southeast Community College values the opportunity to provide quality career/technical and academic educational opportunities for the students, businesses and communities of our district.
- The teacher population of 442 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Southeast Community College Area||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||442 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9,392 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,572 students||477 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,820 students||1,292 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||624||345|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,700||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Southeast Community College has three main campuses located in Beatrice, Lincoln and Milford. In addition, SCC educational centers are located in many communities within the 15-county SCC service area of southeast Nebraska. SCC-Lincoln is located in the state capital of Nebraska enrolling more than 7000 full and part time students in career/technical and Academic Transfer programs, as well as Nebraska Law Enforcement. Career/technical program areas include Business, Laboratory Science Technology, Construction, Electronic/Computer, Family & Consumer Science, Health, Manufacturing, Mass Media/Communication, and Transportation. An outstanding Continuing Education program provides technical, occupational and leisure classes to regional residents and businesses. At the SCC-Lincoln Campus, Continuing Education offers classrooms and labs for technical training for individuals and Workforce Development for employers. This training is customized to fit the needs of each business and is offered at convenient times and places for business employees. Many types of technical training, employee relations and other workshops and seminars are available. The Continuing Education Center is dedicated to professional development for business and industry. It features classrooms, computer labs, meeting rooms and an auditorium, and is designed for conferences, retreats, workshops, and seminars. Activities are an important part of your college experience. Explore new areas, learn leadership skills, and participate in a variety of activities. Southeast Community College offers many different choices from athletics to recreational activities to student organizations to intramurals. We strive to provide social, educational, recreational, and educational opportunities at SCC.
- The nearest community college to Southeast Community College Area is Myotherapy Institute (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15 students | 2.70 Mi4001 Pioneer Woods Drive
Lincoln,  NE  68506
(402) 421-7410 2.7015
- 593 students | 3.50 Mi1821 K St
Lincoln,  NE  68508
(402) 474-5315 3.50593
- 145 students | 39.40 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
(402) 891-9411 39.40145
- 22 students | 42.90 Mi7500 Mercy Road
Omaha,  NE  68124
(402) 398-5527 42.9022
- 39 students | 43.70 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
(402) 898-1000 43.7039
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.