Herzing University New Orleans
Tel: (504) 733-0074
- Herzing University New Orleans first opened its doors in 1996 as a branch of Herzing Universityï¿½s Atlanta campus. In 2000, the university moved to its current location to accommodate the need for a college in New Orleans with its program offerings. Herzing University New Orleans offers degrees and diplomas in Technology, Paralegal, and Business Administration, producing graduates with high quality and in-demand careers. In fact, the Paralegal program at Herzing University New Orleans is one of the few programs in Louisiana by the American Bar Association. With small class sizes and hands on instruction, Herzingï¿½s students receive a highly valuable and convenient education.
|Herzing University New Orleans||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University was founded in 1965, and is still operated by the founding family. Renee Herzing, daughter of founder Henry Herzing, acts as the University president, and continues to carry out the university mission of providing a career focused, convenient, and caring education to its students. Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
The nearest community college to Herzing University New Orleans is Herzing University-Kenner (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 454 students | 0.00 Mi2500 Williams Blvd
Kenner, LA 70062
(504) 733-0074 0.00454
- 289 students | 3.60 Mi5200 Blair Drive
Metairie, LA 70001
(504) 671-6700 3.60289
- 14,258 students | 8.30 Mi615 City Park Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70119
(504) 671-5000 8.3014,258
- n/a students | 12.40 Mi3727 Louisa St
New Orleans, LA 70126
(504) 736-7072 12.40n/a
- 120 students | 13.00 Mi1415 Whitney Ave
Gretna, LA 70053
(504) 366-5409 13.00120
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.