- The mission of The Refrigeration School is to assist learners in development of the skills and knowledge necessary for employment and professional growth. The Refrigeration School, Inc. is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.refrigerationschool.com/about-rsi/regulatory-information/
- The Refrigeration School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
- Enrollment: 897 students
- Student:teacher ratio: 18:1
- Minority enrollment: 58%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Refrigeration School Inc ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Refrigeration School (RSI) has trained individuals to become professional, entry-level Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) technicians since 1965. RSI has since expanded its training and now offers multiple career-focused training opportunities. RSI`s instructors are experienced industry professionals. RSI`s training programs are designed based on industry feedback to meet employers` needs. RSI promotes a student-centric learning environment to support the learner who desires to put forth a great deal of effort to achieve his or her desired professional goals.The Refrigeration School was established to train entry-level Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) technicians. The Refrigeration School added the Electrical Technologies and Electro-Mechanical Technologies courses in 1986 and 1987 respectively, to respond to the growing demand for entry-level electricians and facility maintenance technicians. In 1992 the school made an additional commitment and developed the Associate of Occupational Studies degree program in Mechanical Maintenance Engineering.The RSI campus which is easily accessible from all parts of the Phoenix metropolitan area, includes two buildings with 21,000 square feet of classroom, lab, and support service facilities. An additional 5,400 square feet of outdoor shop area brings the total to over 26,000 square feet of training facilities.We at RSI want to ensure that your education experience is a rewarding one. Please note that RSI offers ample support to all its students. We wish you the best in achieving your educational and professional goals.- See more at: http://www.refrigerationschool.com/about-rsi/#sthash.LaSTKdlv.dpufSTEG-03-651 The Refrigeration School (RSI) offers quality vocational training designed to prepare graduates for entry-level positions in the skilled trades, specifically in the fields of HVAC/R, electrical wiring and solar installation. Students are given the tools they'll need to succeed in the professional workplace, and are allowed ample practice time using modern equipment, such as our E-STAR and M-STAR systems. Our career-focused curriculum offers hands-on training with an emphasis on troubleshooting, and our highly experienced instructors guide trainees toward mastery. Graduates who are dedicated to learning will find that the techniques, technology and problem-solving attitudes honed at a reputable technical school can provide a solid foundation for a rewarding career. RSI has been helping students succeed for over five decades, and proudly offers extensive career services, housing assistance, GED training and financial aid for those who qualify.