Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology
- Ranked 3rd in the Nation by U.S. News & World Report for graduates with the lowest debt! Graduates of our technical programs have one of the highest placement rates, with an average of three job offers. Students may earn an associate in science, associate in applied science, or bachelor of technology degrees in over 34 programs. Our engineering technology programs are ABET-accredited so graduates are eligible to pursue licensure as professional engineers.
Top Placements (Oklahoma)
Listed among the top community colleges in Oklahoma for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 156 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||156 staff||58 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,502 students||1,805 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||29:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,744 students||849 students|
|# Part-Time Students||758 students||956 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,400||$33,700|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Club, Association of Information Technology Professionals, Construction Management Club, Future Chefs Association, Horology Club, Instrumentation Society of America, Latinos & Amigos, Network Gaming Executives, Orthotics & Pedorthics Club, Peer Mentors, Student Government Association (SGA), Student Nursing Association, Student Veterans Association, Visual Communications Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Our programs are consistent with emerging educational and labor market needs. Thirty-one programs of study lead to Associate in Applied Science degrees, four programs of study lead to a Associate in Science transfer degree, and three programs of study lead to the new Bachelor's of Technology degrees. The campus is known for its hands-on technical education, its world-class equipment and its unique partnership with industry. Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology programs of study are approved by the Board of Regents for Oklahoma State University and the A&M Colleges, the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and the Oklahoma State Accrediting Agency. Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology is Community Care College (33.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 570 students | 33.00 Mi4242 South Sheridan
Tulsa,  OK  74145
- 543 students | 33.10 Mi4608 S Garnett Rd Ste 110
Tulsa,  OK  74146
- 164 students | 33.30 Mi4343 S. 118th E. Ave, Suite A
Tulsa,  OK  74146
- 17,861 students | 33.40 Mi6111 E Skelly Dr
Tulsa,  OK  74135
- 276 students | 33.60 Mi3801 S Sheridan
Tulsa,  OK  74145
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.