- Ranked 3rd in the Nation by U.S. News & World Report for graduates with the lowest debt! Graduates of our technical programs have one of the highest placement rates, with an average of three job offers. Students may earn an associate in science, associate in applied science, or bachelor of technology degrees in over 34 programs. Our engineering technology programs are ABET-accredited so graduates are eligible to pursue licensure as professional engineers.
- Enrollment: 2,349 students
- In-state tuition: $2,625
- Out-state tuition: $5,430
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 57%
- Source: Verified school update
Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oklahoma for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Club, Association of Information Technology Professionals, Construction Management Club, Future Chefs Association, Horology Club, Instrumentation Society of America, Latinos & Amigos, Network Gaming Executives, Orthotics & Pedorthics Club, Peer Mentors, Student Government Association (SGA), Student Nursing Association, Student Veterans Association, Visual Communications Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Our programs are consistent with emerging educational and labor market needs. Thirty-one programs of study lead to Associate in Applied Science degrees, four programs of study lead to a Associate in Science transfer degree, and three programs of study lead to the new Bachelor's of Technology degrees. The campus is known for its hands-on technical education, its world-class equipment and its unique partnership with industry. Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology programs of study are approved by the Board of Regents for Oklahoma State University and the A&M Colleges, the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and the Oklahoma State Accrediting Agency. Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.