Arapahoe Community College
- Dream of a better life. Of an associate degree and beyond. Whatever your goals and interests may be, ACC can help you Move Mountains. We offer over 90 degrees and certificates to get you started on a path to a new career, whether you are looking for your first job or a career change. Or maybe this is just the beginning of your educational journey. We work with four-year institutions around the state to provide easy transfer options.
- ACC, CSU & DCSD to Establish a Collaborative Educational Campus in Castle Rock - 01/09/2017 -
Arapahoe Community College (ACC) has accepted from the Castle Rock Town Council the investment of $3 million in infrastructure reimbursement to construct a Collaboration Campus. The campus will bring together education, business, and the community to create ...more
- ACC's Jackson Selected for NCAS Program - 03/08/2017 - Arapahoe Community College student Spencer Jackson has been selected to attend the second phase of NASA`s Community College Aerospace Scholars program (NCAS) on location at Johnson Space Center (Houston, Texas) from April 25-28, 2017. Top-scoring scholars from...more
- Five ACC Students Named to PTK All-Colorado Academic Team - 03/13/2017 - Five Arapahoe Community College students were named to the 2017 Phi Theta Kappa All-Colorado Academic Team during a luncheon and recognition ceremony on Wednesday afternoon, March 8, at the History Colorado Center in Denver. Tori Abraham, Lindy Arsenault, Mark...more
- Higher Learning Commission continues ACC's Accreditation - 03/27/2017 - The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) has continued Arapahoe Community College`s accreditation with the next Reaffirmation of Accreditation in 2026-27.Peer reviewers trained in HLC`s standards visited ACC in October 2016 to evaluate the College`s demonstration ...more
- The teacher population of 235 teachers has grown by 23% over five years.
|Arapahoe Community College||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||235 staff||48 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9,241 students||1,571 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,916 students||670 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7,352 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.51||0.55|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,200||$33,100|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||28 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||American Institute of Architect Students, Animal Advocacy, Astronomy Club, Clay Club, Computer Club, Concurrent Enrollment Club, Disc Golf, Equality Club, Film Club, History Club, Japanese Club, Jewelry Club, Motorsports Club, Outdoors Club, Paralegal Club, Parkour Club, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Psychology Club, Running Club, SciQuest, Skills USA, Student Government, Student Veterans Association, Sustainability Club, Tennis Club, Think Tank, Transfer Club, Writers Studio Club Astronomy Club, Clay Club, Computer Club, Disc Golf, Equality Club, Film Club, History Club, Japanese Club, Jewelry Club, Outdoors Club, Paralegal Club, Parkour Club, Running Club, SciQuest, Skills USA, Tennis Club, Think Tank, Transfer Club, American Institute of Architect Students,|
Concurrent Enrollment Club,
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society,
Student Veterans Association,
Writers Studio Club,
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACC is an innovative, learning-centered community college. With more than 50 years of service to our community and locations in LIttleton, Parker and Castle Rock, our highly qualified and dedicated faculty and staff assure your success. We offer more than 90 Degrees and Certificates ranging from computer science, automotive technology, mortuary science, nursing, interior design and criminal justice. Start at ACC and Move Mountains Anywhere! After achieving your Associate Degree, you can go directly into the workforce or transfer your credits to complete your Bachelor's Degree at a Colorado 4-year Institution. ACC will help you with every step.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 3.50 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver,  CO  80227
- 154 students | 3.60 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver,  CO  80236
- 1,263 students | 6.90 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
- 176 students | 7.00 Mi7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO  80226
- 407 students | 7.10 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
December 01, 2017
Learn about trending community college topics this week such as San Francisco's move toward free tuition at community colleges and the rise in hunger and homelessness among community college students across the country.
December 01, 2017
This summer will be wrapping up before we know of it, and your first semester at community college is rapidly approaching. Are you ready for it?
December 01, 2017
To encourage students to pursue higher education, some states are considering plans to offer zero-tuition programs at public community colleges. These programs could make college a reality for many young people, however, critics argue such programs would cost taxpayers a significant amount of money.