Arapahoe Community College
- Dream of a better life. Of an associate degree and beyond. Whatever your goals and interests may be, ACC can help you Move Mountains. We offer over 90 degrees and certificates to get you started on a path to a new career, whether you are looking for your first job or a career change. Or maybe this is just the beginning of your educational journey. We work with four-year institutions around the state to provide easy transfer options.
- The teacher population of 235 teachers has grown by 17% over five years.
|Arapahoe Community College||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||235 staff||48 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9,644 students||1,571 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,926 students||670 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7,718 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,200||$33,100|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||31 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Astronomy Club, Bee Keeping Club, Book Club, Clay Club, Computer Club, CRU, Cyber Security Club, Dance Club, Early Childhood Education Club, Elevate, Gamers Club, History Club, Interior Design Club, Japanese Club, Jewelry Club, Journalism Club, Motorsports Club, Music Technology Club, National Society of Leadership and Success, Paralegal Club, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Photography Club, Physical Therapy Assistant Club, Ski Club, Spanish Club, Student Government, Student Veterans Association, Study Abroad Association, Sustainability Club, Transfer Club, Writers Studio Clu
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACC is an innovative, learning-centered community college. With more than 50 years of service to our community and locations in LIttleton, Parker and Castle Rock, our highly qualified and dedicated faculty and staff assure your success. We offer more than 90 Degrees and Certificates ranging from computer science, automotive technology, mortuary science, nursing, interior design and criminal justice. Start at ACC and Move Mountains Anywhere! After achieving your Associate Degree, you can go directly into the workforce or transfer your credits to complete your Bachelor's Degree at a Colorado 4-year Institution. ACC will help you with every step.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 3.50 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver,  CO  80227
- 154 students | 3.60 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver,  CO  80236
- 1,263 students | 6.90 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
- 176 students | 7.00 Mi7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO  80226
- 407 students | 7.10 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
June 14, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
May 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.
May 10, 2018
We’ll explore various degree programs for shy individuals who prefer to work independently, rather than in a team environment.