Arapahoe Community College
- Arapahoe Community College, founded in 1965 as Arapahoe Junior College, was the first two-year college in the Greater Denver Metropolitan area. The college grew out of a grassroots effort by Littleton residents who wanted to provide post-high school education in the area. In addition to the campus in Littleton, ACC has campuses in Parker and Castle Rock. In August 2019, ACC opened the ACC Sturm Collaboration Campus, a project between ACC, Colorado State University, and Douglas County School District.
Upcoming Events and News
Arapahoe Community College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 493 teachers has grown by 109% over five years.
|Arapahoe Community College||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||493 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||19,427 students||1,643 students|
|# Full-Time Students||5,313 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||14,114 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,200||$33,100|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||38 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Astronomy Club, Clay Club, Communications Club, Computer Club, Computer Repair Club, CRU, Cyber Security Club, Dance Club, Early Childhood Education Club, Elevate, Emergency Management Services Club, Game Design Guild, Gamers Club, Gay and Ready to Slay, Interior Design Club, Japanese Club, Jewelry Club, Makers Club, Motorsports Club, Multimedia Graphic Design Club, Music Technology Club, National Society of Leadership and Success, Outdoor Club, Paralegal Club, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Photography Club, Physical Therapy Assistant Club, Running Club, SciQuest, Scrubs (pre-nursing), Seven Thunders, Skills USA, Spanish Club, Student Government, Student Veterans Association, Study Abroad Association, Transfer Club, Writers Studio Clu
- ACC is an innovative, learning-centered community college. With more than 50 years of service to our community and locations in LIttleton, Parker and Castle Rock, our highly qualified and dedicated faculty and staff assure your success. We offer more than 90 Degrees and Certificates ranging from computer science, automotive technology, mortuary science, nursing, interior design and criminal justice. ACC also offers a Bachelor's Degree Nursing and Bachelor's of Applied Science in Emergency Service Administration. Start at ACC and Move Mountains Anywhere! After achieving your Associate Degree, you can go directly into the workforce or transfer your credits to complete your Bachelor's Degree at a Colorado 4-year Institution. ACC will help you with every step.
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Arapahoe Community College is Westwood College-Denver South (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 3.50 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver,  CO  80227
- 154 students | 3.60 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver,  CO  80236
- 1,263 students | 6.90 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
- 176 students | 7.00 Mi7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO  80226
- 10,296 students | 9.20 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver,  CO  80204