Arapahoe Community College
Tel: (303) 797-4222
- Undecided about college? Who isn`t? These uncertain times have forced some tough questions. Stay close to home. ACC has three campuses in Littleton, Parker, Castle Rock and online. We`re flexible. Online, in-class, or a mixture of both, we`re prepared for whatever the fall semester throws at us. You will advance your education, and with ACC`s transfer agreements, you can move on to your dream school. You will quickly earn a certificate and learn job-ready skills for high-demand careers. We will welcome you to the ACC family and support you every step of the way with advising, tutoring, and career resources.
- An Acknowledgment and Commitment to Anti-Racist Practices - 06/18/2020 - We are devastated by the recent tragedies of police brutality towards Black persons. We stand strongly against not just the act of police brutality but underlying afflictions also known as ...moresystemic racism. We know that these are not just isolated incidents and recognize that racism permeates not only in the criminal justice system but in economics, housing, health care, and even our own system of higher education. hide
- ACC receives $150K Community Partner Program Displaced Workers Grant from COSI - 06/17/2020 - Arapahoe Community College has been awarded a $150,000 Community Partner Program (CPP) Displaced Workers Grant from the Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative (COSI). The grant will be used specifically to fund ...morea position and provide resources focused on enrolling, supporting and graduating at least 150 displaced workers who may have lost their job due to the COVID-19 pandemic. hide
Arapahoe Community College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 707 teachers has grown by 200% over five years.
|Arapahoe Community College||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||707 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||19,427 students||1,643 students|
|# Full-Time Students||5,313 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||14,114 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,200||$33,100|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||38 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Astronomy Club, Clay Club, Communications Club, Computer Club, Computer Repair Club, CRU, Cyber Security Club, Dance Club, Early Childhood Education Club, Elevate, Emergency Management Services Club, Game Design Guild, Gamers Club, Gay and Ready to Slay, Interior Design Club, Japanese Club, Jewelry Club, Makers Club, Motorsports Club, Multimedia Graphic Design Club, Music Technology Club, National Society of Leadership and Success, Outdoor Club, Paralegal Club, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Photography Club, Physical Therapy Assistant Club, Running Club, SciQuest, Scrubs (pre-nursing), Seven Thunders, Skills USA, Spanish Club, Student Government, Student Veterans Association, Study Abroad Association, Transfer Club, Writers Studio Club
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACC is an innovative, learning-centered community college. With more than 50 years of service to our community and locations in LIttleton, Parker and Castle Rock, our highly qualified and dedicated faculty and staff assure your success. We offer more than 90 Degrees and Certificates ranging from computer science, automotive technology, mortuary science, nursing, interior design and criminal justice. ACC also offers a Bachelor's Degree Nursing and Bachelor's of Applied Science in Emergency Service Administration. Start at ACC and Move Mountains Anywhere! After achieving your Associate Degree, you can go directly into the workforce or transfer your credits to complete your Bachelor's Degree at a Colorado 4-year Institution. ACC will help you with every step.
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Arapahoe Community College is Westwood College-Denver South (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 3.50 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver,  CO  80227
(303) 934-1122 3.50236
- 154 students | 3.70 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver,  CO  80236
(303) 937-4200 3.70154
- 176 students | 7.00 Mi7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO  80226
(303) 986-2320 7.00176
- 8,112 students | 8.60 Mi13300 W Sixth Ave
Denver,  CO  80228
(303) 914-6600 8.608,112
- 251 students | 9.30 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
(303) 751-8700 9.30251
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.