Arapahoe Community College
- Dream of a better life. Of an associate degree and beyond. Whatever your goals and interests may be, ACC can help you Move Mountains. We offer over 90 degrees and certificates to get you started on a path to a new career, whether you are looking for your first job or a career change. Or maybe this is just the beginning of your educational journey. We work with four-year institutions around the state to provide easy transfer options.
Arapahoe Community College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 235 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Arapahoe Community College||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||235 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9,644 students||1,643 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,926 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7,718 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,200||$33,100|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||31 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Astronomy Club, Bee Keeping Club, Book Club, Clay Club, Computer Club, CRU, Cyber Security Club, Dance Club, Early Childhood Education Club, Elevate, Gamers Club, History Club, Interior Design Club, Japanese Club, Jewelry Club, Journalism Club, Motorsports Club, Music Technology Club, National Society of Leadership and Success, Paralegal Club, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Photography Club, Physical Therapy Assistant Club, Ski Club, Spanish Club, Student Government, Student Veterans Association, Study Abroad Association, Sustainability Club, Transfer Club, Writers Studio Clu
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ACC is an innovative, learning-centered community college. With more than 50 years of service to our community and locations in LIttleton, Parker and Castle Rock, our highly qualified and dedicated faculty and staff assure your success. We offer more than 90 Degrees and Certificates ranging from computer science, automotive technology, mortuary science, nursing, interior design and criminal justice. Start at ACC and Move Mountains Anywhere! After achieving your Associate Degree, you can go directly into the workforce or transfer your credits to complete your Bachelor's Degree at a Colorado 4-year Institution. ACC will help you with every step.
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Arapahoe Community College is Westwood College-Denver South (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 3.50 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver,  CO  80227
- 154 students | 3.60 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver,  CO  80236
- 1,263 students | 6.90 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
- 176 students | 7.00 Mi7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO  80226
- 407 students | 7.10 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
Combine underwater adventures with scientific discoveries and crystal blue waters, and you may have a dream career as a marine biologist. Learn about how you can start your marine biology training right at community college!
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.