- Cascadia`s approach to teaching is based on research showing how students really learn. It prepares you for active lifelong learning in a global context, whether your program is in a technical field, business, or the liberal arts. Working in small groups, you`ll develop the ability to communicate effectively, solve problems, make decisions, and interact with others with diverse viewpoints. As a Cascadia College student, you`ll attend classes on a beautiful campus, equipped with state-of the-art technology, that Cascadia shares with the University of Washington Bothell. You`ll also have access to the world-class University of Washington library system.
- Enrollment: 2,597 students
- In-state tuition: $4,356
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 54%
- Source: Verified school update
Cascadia College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- As of March 19, 2020, we do not have public access to the college and majority of classes are in a remote learning capacity. Please visit the website for additional information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Cascadia College cost?
Cascadia College's tuition is approximately $4,356 for In-State students.
What sports does Cascadia College offer?
Cascadia College offers 1 interscholastic sports: Intramural Sports Only.
What is Cascadia College's ranking?
Cascadia College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Washington for: Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation) and Least debt for graduating students.