Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College serves students and its diverse communities by providing quality lifelong learning opportunities in a learner-centered environment through effective, accessible educational programs and activities.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 15,585 students
- In-state tuition: $1,275
- Out-state tuition: $4,890
- Student:teacher ratio: 27:1
- Minority enrollment: 48%
- Source: Verified school update
- Chandler-Gilbert Celebrates the Numbers - 07/28/2022In celebration of summer 2021, fall 2021 and spring 2022 graduates, CGCC`s 2022 Commencement conferred a total of 1,320 graduates!
Chandler-Gilbert Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Asian Pacific Islander Club, Associated Students of Chandler-Gilbert Community College, Black Student Union, CGCC Coding Club, Christian Challenge, Collegiate DECA, Educators Rising, Engineering Club, eSports Club, Hands Enriching Lives Program, Humanitarian Environmental Action Team, Indigenous Americans Student Organization, Intercultural Exchange Club, LatinX Student Organization, Male Empowerment Network, One Voice, Phi Theta Kappa, Pre-Health Professional Club, Psi Beta Chapter, Psychology Club, Research Experiences for Undergraduates Club, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, Society of Women Engineers, Space & Earth Explorers Club, Student Veterans Organization, Women Rising
Arts and Music Programs:
Ceramics, Dance, Digital Arts, Drawing and Painting, Fine Arts, Music, Musical Theatre, Photography, Theatre
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College is your affordable connection for Associate degree, university transfer, career training programs, and special interest courses. We serve the needs of the southeast valley including Chandler, Gilbert, and Queen Creek with college courses when you need them - mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends - and at 3 convenient locations. The Pecos Campus is a fully comprehensive campus with almost 250,000 square feet of facilities. The first construction phase for CGCC began at the Pecos Campus, and is home to the college Performing Arts Center, Student Center, and Library. The Pecos Campus also features complete general education and university transfer options, healthcare and wellness programs, and much more. The Pecos Campus of CGCC is located on Pecos Road between Cooper and Gilbert Roads in Chandler. CGCC's original campus opened in 1987 and is home to numerous associate degree, university transfer, general studies, occupational, and special interest courses and programs. Chandler-Gilbert Community College (CGCC) is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Chandler-Gilbert Community College cost?
Chandler-Gilbert Community College's tuition is approximately $1,275 for In-State students and $4,890 for Out-State students.
What schools are Chandler-Gilbert Community College often compared to?
Chandler-Gilbert Community Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Mesa Community College by visitors of our site.
What sports does Chandler-Gilbert Community College offer?
Chandler-Gilbert Community College offers 8 interscholastic sports: Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Dance, Golf, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
What is Chandler-Gilbert Community College's ranking?
Chandler-Gilbert Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Arizona for: Least expensive tuition, Largest student body, Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation) and Least debt for graduating students.