Paradise Valley Community College
- The mission of Paradise Valley Community College is to educate the whole person and to serve our students and our communities by providing learning opportunities that are designed to help them achieve their goals.
- The teacher population of 248 teachers has grown by 22% over five years.
|Paradise Valley Community College||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||248 staff||66 staff|
|Total Enrollment||8,909 students||5,697 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,559 students||1,101 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6,350 students||4,596 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,100||$31,400|
- Paradise Valley Community College is one of ten colleges, two skill centers, and multiple satellite locations, which comprise the Maricopa County Community College District located throughout metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona. The District was established in 1962, with a single college and has since grown to serve over 277,000 students in credit and non-credit programs making it the largest provider of post-secondary education in the state of Arizona. Today, the district's colleges and centers offer comprehensive educational programs in professional, occupational, special interest, and continuing education curricula to serve the needs of the rapidly growing county area. Founded in 1985, Paradise Valley Community College has grown from a per-semester enrollment in 1987 of 3,700 to over 7,800 today. PVCC provides diverse learning opportunities including University transfer education, General education, Developmental education, Continuing education, Community education, Workforce development, Student development, Honors education, Global engagement and Civic responsibility. As one of ten Maricopa County Community Colleges, PVCC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), a commission of the North Central Association.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 648 students | 6.80 Mi13430 N Black Canyon Ste. 190
Phoenix,  AZ  85029
- 1,009 students | 8.10 Mi2233 W Dunlap Ave
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 1,468 students | 8.30 Mi2445 W. Dunlap Ave., Ste. 100
Phoenix,  AZ  85021
- 617 students | 8.70 Mi8503 N 27th Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85051
- 630 students | 10.10 Mi4425 W Olive Avenue Suite 300
Glendale,  AZ  85302