Northeast Community College
- The teacher population of 174 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Northeast Community College||(NE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||174 staff||20 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,008 students||1,769 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,209 students||477 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,799 students||1,292 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||345||345|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,400||$35,400|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Established by the state legislature in 1973 as a comprehensive community college offering vocational/technical, liberal arts, college transfer, and continuing education, Northeast Community College is a modern, two-year college located at the northeast edge of Norfolk, Nebraska, and serves residents of a 20-county area in northeast Nebraska. Northeast is the only community college in the state with one-and two-year vocational, liberal arts, and adult education programs all on one main campus. From the merger of two separate and distinct institutionsNortheastern Nebraska College and Northeast Nebraska Technical CollegeNortheast Community College has become a unique college with its own identity. Northeast Community College provides comprehensive, affordable, and quality learning opportunities that are responsive to the diverse needs of the individuals served. We believe students are active partners in a learning process enhanced through effective and professional instruction. Northeast Community College promotes and provides lifelong learning opportunities that encourage people to contribute to society as thoughtful and responsible global citizens. Northeast Community College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools to award two-year Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Science, and Associate in Nursing degrees, one-year diplomas, and certificates.
- The nearest community college to Northeast Community College is St Luke's College (60.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 254 students | 60.10 Mi2720 Stone Park Blvd
Sioux City,  IA  51104
- 6,331 students | 61.30 Mi4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City,  IA  51106
- 720 students | 85.10 Mi5425 N. 103rd St.
Omaha,  NE  68134
- 39 students | 85.50 Mi10850 Emmet St
Omaha,  NE  68164
- 145 students | 88.20 Mi11818 I Street
Omaha,  NE  68137
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.