- Northeast Community College is dedicated to the success of students and the region it serves.
- Enrollment: 5,105 students
- In-state tuition: $3,165
- Out-state tuition: $4,215
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 18%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Established by the state legislature in 1973 as a comprehensive community college offering vocational/technical, liberal arts, college transfer, and continuing education, Northeast Community College is a modern, two-year college located at the northeast edge of Norfolk, Nebraska, and serves residents of a 20-county area in northeast Nebraska. Northeast is the only community college in the state with one-and two-year vocational, liberal arts, and adult education programs all on one main campus. From the merger of two separate and distinct institutionsNortheastern Nebraska College and Northeast Nebraska Technical CollegeNortheast Community College has become a unique college with its own identity. Northeast Community College provides comprehensive, affordable, and quality learning opportunities that are responsive to the diverse needs of the individuals served. We believe students are active partners in a learning process enhanced through effective and professional instruction. Northeast Community College promotes and provides lifelong learning opportunities that encourage people to contribute to society as thoughtful and responsible global citizens. Northeast Community College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools to award two-year Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Science, and Associate in Nursing degrees, one-year diplomas, and certificates.