Morrison Institute of Technology
- Morrison Institute of Technology is a two-year technology school located in Morrison, Illinois. Our programs include Engineering Technology and Network Administration. Both degrees have a placement rate of over 90% and graduates find careers making over $40,000 a year within the first 6 months.
- Enrollment: 79 students
- Private-state tuition: $17,400
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 29%
- Source: Verified school update
Morrison Institute of Technology ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Student Ambassadors, Student Government
- Morrison Tech is a small college that offers an Associates of Applied Science in Engineering Technology and Network Administration. Choose our engineering technology program and be prepared to design buildings, cars, bridges, rockets, and much more! Choose our networking administration program and you may find yourself in cybersecurity, designing apps for your phone, or simply maintaining the computer network for a large organization.
- With small classes, Morrison Tech students get the personal attention you won`t find anywhere else. Our instructors know their students by name and are available when they need help. Morrison Tech incorporates a "hands on" approach to learning. No reading Shakespeare or writing poetry here just the classes you need to be successful in the work world. Morrison Tech students enjoy living in a close knit community.
- Student lives in apartment style dorms, our students have a home away from home. Having a 97% job placement rate is something the college takes great pride in. Employers call the college seeking Morrison Tech grads, they know what quality they will receive from our graduate. An average starting salary of $48,000 proves to be a strong return on investment. A Morrison Tech grad has the best of both worlds. They may head into the workforce immediately after graduation or they may choose to continue their education by transferring to one of the many colleges Morrison Tech has articulation agreements with.
- If you'd like to know more please request more information or check our website, youtube, Instagram, or Facebook!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Morrison Institute of Technology cost?
Morrison Institute of Technology's private state tuition is approximately $17,400.
What is Morrison Institute of Technology's ranking?
Morrison Institute of Technology ranks among the top 20% of community college in Illinois for: Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).