- Located at the foot of the Rocky Mountains in Lakewood Colo., Red Rocks Community College offers more than 150 programs and 650 courses leading to 2-year degrees, 4-year degrees, a Master's program, and many professional certificates.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a recruiter today!
- Enrollment: 6,029 students
- In-state tuition: $1,840
- Out-state tuition: $7,551
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 18:1
- Minority enrollment: 32%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Camping, Pilates, Rock Climbing, Table Tennis, Yoga
- The Lakewood campus is the largest community college campus in Colorado. Red Rocks also has a campus in Arvada. Courses are delivered in formats from traditional classroom to online to self-paced and weekend classes. Since 1969, Red Rocks Community College has delivered a quality education to an eclectic mix of students of all ages, incomes and backgrounds. For many of our 14,000 annual students, Red Rocks is the convenient community college just down the street. For others, a Red Rocks program or course is worth traveling halfway around the world. Red Rocks serves more than 14,000 students annually, meeting the diverse educational needs of the residents of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson and Park counties and other areas by providing access to excellent higher education. Incorporating both the stability of American academic tradition and the flexibility to be responsive to community needs, the college emphasizes innovation, leadership, quality and service. As the continuing education department of Red Rocks Community College our mission is not just OSHA training. RMEC offers training in OSHA Training, Online OSHA Training, Asbestos Training, Computer Training, Online Computer Training, Environmental and Cross-Connection Training, Casino Gaming Certifications, Training Certificate Programs, Motorcycle Safety Training and On-site/Customized Training.