- PCC's mission is to "provide quality education in an atmosphere that encourages the full realization of each individual's potential." To achieve that goal, we work to foster excellence in both teaching and learning. PCC is committed to the highest quality education possible - no matter where you enroll or how many classes you take.
- Enrollment: 22,904 students
- In-state tuition: $5,600
- Out-state tuition: $10,700
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 25:1
- Minority enrollment: 42%
- Source: Verified school update
Portland Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oregon for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Associated Students of PCC (ASPCC), DREAMers Resource Center, Multicultural Resource Center, Queer Resource Center, Veterans Resource Center, Women's Resource Center
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Jazz Band, Music & Sonic Arts, Symphonic Band, Theater Arts
- As the largest post-secondary institution in Oregon, PCC serves nearly 73,000 full-time and part-time students. We offer high-quality education and opportunities for our students, which in turn contributes to the vibrancy of Portland's economic community.
- We aim to educate a skilled workforce, prepare students to successfully transfer to four-year schools, enrich the community through lifelong learning, build a greener workforce and shrink our carbon footprint, and be a sound financial steward of public dollars.
- Four comprehensive campuses, eight centers and dozens of independent locations throughout the community offer courses and provide student services.Online Learninggives students the ability to take classes off campus.