Portland Community College
- PCC's mission is to "provide quality education in an atmosphere that encourages the full realization of each individual's potential." To achieve that goal, we work to foster excellence in both teaching and learning. PCC is committed to the highest quality education possible - no matter where you enroll or how many classes you take.
Portland Community College ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Oregon for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
|Portland Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||910 staff||221 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Associated Students of PCC (ASPCC), DREAMers Resource Center, Multicultural Resource Center, Queer Resource Center, Veterans Resource Center, Women's Resource Center
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Jazz Band, Music & Sonic Arts, Symphonic Band, Theater Arts
- As the largest post-secondary institution in Oregon, PCC serves nearly 73,000 full-time and part-time students. We offer high-quality education and opportunities for our students, which in turn contributes to the vibrancy of Portland's economic community.
- We aim to educate a skilled workforce, prepare students to successfully transfer to four-year schools, enrich the community through lifelong learning, build a greener workforce and shrink our carbon footprint, and be a sound financial steward of public dollars.
- Four comprehensive campuses, eight centers and dozens of independent locations throughout the community offer courses and provide student services. Online Learning gives students the ability to take classes off campus.
Profile last updated: 07/14/2021
- College Location Mi. Students
- 740 students | 5.10 Mi4145 SW Watson Ave. #300
Beaverton, OR 97005
(503) 646-6000 5.10740
- 404 students | 7.30 Mi1425 NE Irving Street, Bldg 300
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 281-4181 7.30404
- 215 students | 7.50 Mi2004 Lloyd Center, 3rd Fl.
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 761-6100 7.50215
- 6,270 students | 11.10 Mi19600 Molalla Ave
Oregon City, OR 97045
(503) 594-6000 11.106,270
- 9,233 students | 14.10 Mi1933 Fort Vancouver Way
Vancouver, WA 98663
(360) 992-2000 14.109,233