St. Joseph's College of Nursing
- St. Joseph's College of Nursing opened more than 100 years ago. Then, as now, students learned to practice nursing with compassion, excellence, vision, enthusiasm and integrity. St. Joseph's continues to educate excellent nurses who share these same values. Since our profession is ultimately about caring for people, we make sure our students get as much hands-on patient care experience as possible. The College of Nursing is fortunate to be affiliated with one of the nation's leading health care facilities, so when our students go into their clinical rotations, they are learning alongside the best nurses in their chosen field.
- Enrollment: 383 students
- Private-state tuition: $18,000
- Acceptance Rate: 73%
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 21%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
St. Joseph's College of Nursing ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The college offers an Associate's Degree in applied science with a major in nursing at the end of your two-year program. Also offers a Dual Degree Partnership with Le Moyne College for high school students wishing to earn both an Associate's Degree and a Bachelor's Degree in Science with a major in nursing in only 4 years. Personalized, professional instruction, including small group instruction and tutorial assistance. St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center offers part-time & flexible hours program for nursing students who have successfully completed the first Nursing course (NSG 101). Students must be matriculated in at the St. Joseph's College of Nursing to become a student nurse aide. The position offers the student the opportunity to sharpen their skills on the clinical units throughout the hospital. The program encourages professional growth in the nursing student with 4 levels to achieve. The minimal work commitment is 24 hours a month with 16 hours being weekend time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Joseph's College of Nursing cost?
St. Joseph's College of Nursing's private state tuition is approximately $18,000.
What schools are St. Joseph's College of Nursing often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of St. Joseph's College of Nursing?
The acceptance rate of St. Joseph's College of Nursing is 73%, which is higher than the state average of 72%.
What is St. Joseph's College of Nursing's ranking?
St. Joseph's College of Nursing ranks among the top 20% of community college in New York for: Percent of students receiving financial aid and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).