- South Seattle Community College is a constantly evolving educational community dedicated to providing quality learning experiences which prepare students to meet their goals for life and work.
- Enrollment: 5,324 students
- In-state tuition: $3,824
- Out-state tuition: $9,014
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 74%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Located on an 87-acre hilltop overlooking Eliott Bay, South Seattle Community College offers a panoramic view of the city skyline and surrounding mountains. This unique setting serves as a portal of opportunity for students with diverse needs to prepare to meet their educational and career goals. SCC provides opportunities to complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree program, to train for rewarding careers in an abundance of professional/technical programs, update job skills or change careers, complete high school and improve basic skills. South Seattle Community College, located in a residential West Seattle neighborhood, offers many unique college transfer and workforce programs and is distinguished by the breadth of partnerships that support programs such as aviation, culinary arts, health care, horticulture, the construction trades and winemaking. South also is known for its lively multicultural and multi-ethnic student body. The Seattle Community Colleges and the Seattle Vocational Institute are public, state-supported institutions accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does South Seattle College cost?
View the South Seattle College yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as: