Holy Cross College
- Holy Cross College is a Catholic higher education community that transforms lives by advancing the Gospel, building competent minds and forming compassionate hearts. Founded by the Brothers of Holy Cross, we are animated by their traditions which require a practical, demanding, and comprehensive training of the mind that is compelled to action by a generous spirit. We accommodate a broad spectrum of needs, interests, and backgrounds within a challenging, supportive, and sacred environment. We offer a foundational liberal arts program of engaging and relevant instruction which prepares students for productive futures.
|Holy Cross College||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||42 staff|
- Holy Cross College is a small Catholic liberal arts college in northern Indiana with exceptional academic programs. Our 150-acre campus is home to nearly 500 students who come from more than 30 states and 10 countries from around the globe. Holy Cross College is conducted by the Brothers of the Congregation of Holy Cross and first opened its doors in the fall of 1966 as "Holy Cross Junior College", with its first class consisting of student Brothers. Male students enrolled in the fall of 1967. The College became co-educational in the fall of 1968. A four-year baccalaureate program debuted in the fall of 2003 with an inaugural class of 15 students. Local, national, and international students are enrolled at Holy Cross College, which included students from more than 30 states and 10 foreign countries. Holy Cross is a special place where students receive an extra measure of individual attention from a very dedicated, highly qualified faculty. Classes are very small. And students are immersed in an intellectually rigorous and practical liberal arts education that combines excellence in the classroom, with "real world" experiences. Accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Holy Cross College is incorporated in the state of Indiana and chartered to grant the Associate of Arts Degree (AA) and Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies (BA).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,149 students | 2.50 Mi220 Dean Johnson Blvd
South Bend,  IN  46601
(574) 289-7001 2.508,149
- 340 students | 2.80 Mi3454 Douglas Rd.
South Bend,  IN  46635
(574) 237-0774 2.80340
- 2,130 students | 19.40 Mi58900 Cherry Grove Rd
Dowagiac,  MI  49047
(269) 782-1000 19.402,130
- 415 students | 26.90 Mi9601 S. Union Road
Donaldson,  IN  46513
(574) 936-8898 26.90415
- 3,202 students | 27.90 Mi2755 East Napier Avenue
Benton Harbor,  MI  49022
(269) 927-8100 27.903,202