- Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences, located near downtown Orlando, specializes in allied health and nursing education. The College works closely with Florida Hospital to give students the clinical experience that only a major medical center can provide. Florida Hospital, a 1,478 bed medical center, is the largest of more than 350 health care facilities, worldwide, operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The hospital is internationally recognized for its programs in heart and orthopedic surgery, organ transplantation, and limb replantation.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 1,802 students
- Private-state tuition: $12,430
- Acceptance Rate: 91%
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 53%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
AdventHealth University ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The College offers outstanding educational programs. Degree choices include baccalaureate degrees in nursing and radiologic sciences. Associate of science degrees in diagnostic medical sonography (general or cardiovascular ultrasound), nuclear medicine, nursing, occupational therapy assistant, pre-professional studies, and radiography. Certificate programs are available in advanced placement - diagnostic medical sonography, advanced modalities - cardiovascular interventional technology, computed tomography, magnetic resonance, mammography, and nuclear medicine. General education courses in liberal arts and sciences are also taught on our campus. Contributing to academic excellence on-campus is a Learning Resource Center and the Robert Arthur Williams Library containing outstanding collections of print and video information in nursing and allied health fields. Campus Ministries are a vital part of student life. This special dimension provides students with Christian educational experiences that include assembly programs, music, drama, and the camaraderie of Christian friends. Students have access to the Florida Hospital Seventh-day Adventist Church, which is within walking distance of our campus. The church offers weekly services throughout the year. Student life at Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences is a vital part of the campus pulse, where a positive school spirit stimulates a creative, innovative and fun learning environment. The Student Services Department offers a wide variety of social events, Christian activities, and services all of which are the dimensions of college life that build good memories and successful endeavors! Florida Hospital College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does AdventHealth University cost?
AdventHealth University's private state tuition is approximately $12,430.
What schools are AdventHealth University often compared to?
AdventHealth Universityis often viewed alongside schools like Valencia College by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of AdventHealth University?
The acceptance rate of AdventHealth University is 91%, which is higher than the state average of 89%.
What is AdventHealth University's ranking?
AdventHealth University ranks among the top 20% of community college in Florida for: Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).