- Inver Hills is a comprehensive community college committed to continuously improving student understanding and capabilities that help students lead purposeful lives, contribute to a vital social and economic community, and pursue lifelong learning.
- Enrollment: 4,071 students
- In-state tuition: $5,272
- Out-state tuition: $5,272
- Student:teacher ratio: 18:1
- Minority enrollment: 31%
- Source: Verified school update
Inver Hills Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1970, Inver Hills is a comprehensive community college offering over 20 degree options including liberal education courses (A.A.) that lead to transfer to four-year colleges and career-related degrees (A.S., A.A.S.) in leading occupational areas such as nursing, computers, law enforcement, human services, business, emergency health care, and more. The 90-acre campus includes eight modern buildings that fit naturally into the surrounding wooded hills and wetlands. The campus is located just off Highway 52 at 80th Street in Inver Grove Heights. More than 1,200 course sections are scheduled each year in 50 academic disciplines. About half meet evenings, late afternoons, and weekends so working people can attend. Traditionally about half of Inver Hills students are working adults and part-time learners. With distinctive architecture and separate buildings, the campus has a small-college look and feel about it. The physical setting seems a natural complement to the college's student-centered philosophy and emphasis on academic support, learning assistance, and personal development.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Inver Hills Community College cost?
What is Inver Hills Community College's ranking?
View the Inver Hills Community College yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as: