Lincoln College of Technology-Denver
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (844) 768-0290
- Denver Automotive and Diesel College offers you a great future if you’re interested in learning to be an Automotive Technician. Training focuses on skills that you’ll use every day in your new career, as well as honing the dedication, drive and discipline that will help you achieve success. If you’ve been looking at automotive technology schools, choose an automotive and diesel technology school that focuses on hands-on training, with industry standard equipment and experienced instructors – choose Denver Automotive and Diesel College!
Lincoln College of Technology-Denver places among the top 20% of community colleges in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
The teacher population of 56 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Technical Professions||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||56 staff||54 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||8|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||81%||84%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,000||$10,940|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Denver Automotive Institute, as we were known then, held its first class of 27 students in downtown Denver, Colorado in May of 1963. As student population and demand grew, a Diesel Mechanics curriculum was added in 1966. Within three years a newly-renovated 71,000 sq. ft. facility opened, fully realizing our new name: Denver Automotive and Diesel College - DADC. Enhancing program offerings and estabilishing credibility as one of the top national educators became a priority. The consistent and regular refinements we made met various NATEF requirements and we became a "Master Certified Automotive School". Soon afterwards, we further enhanced our programs by adding Associate of Applied Science Degree Programs in Automotive, Diesel and Master Technology. DADC's Automotive and Diesel programs can help you learn the diagnostic procedures necessary to determine complex problems, fix them and provide ongoing maintenance. In addition, you'll have an in-depth understanding of why automotive and diesel engines work the way they do, allowing you to better fix and maintain vehicles, and provide a higher level of service. Using hands-on training, a solid system of knowledge and our long-standing reputation with major manufacturers and shops, we can help you jump-start your career in the Automotive and Diesel Industries. Denver Automotive and Diesel College (DADC) can offer you endless possibilities and opportunities to pursue skiing, snowboarding, snowdecks, snowskates, and other winter activities. DADC utilizes several fund sources to assist students in paying for their education. Funding is provided by Federal grants, various scholarships, Veterans benefits, low interest Perkins (Campus Based) loans, low interest Stafford loans, and by other fund sources specifically designed to fund education to qualified applicants at DADC.
The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Denver is Johnson & Wales University-Denver (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,008 students | 3.30 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver,  CO  80220
(303) 256-9300 3.301,008
- 778 students | 4.10 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora,  CO  80010
(303) 861-1151 4.10778
- 7,981 students | 5.00 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora,  CO  80011
(303) 360-4700 5.007,981
- 251 students | 6.40 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
(303) 751-8700 6.40251
- 123 students | 7.40 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
(303) 300-8740 7.40123
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.