- North Seattle Community College provides a supportive, responsive teaching and learning environment distinguished by its commitment to openness, innovation, and excellence in education.
- Enrollment: 5,240 students
- In-state tuition: $3,862
- Out-state tuition: $9,052
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 60%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
North Seattle College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Established in 1970, NSCC is an accredited two-year public college. It is is one of 34 community and technical colleges in Washington and is part of the Seattle Community College District, which also includes Seattle Central and South Seattle Community Colleges and the Seattle Vocational Institute. NSCC is located in the Northgate area five miles north of the Seattle city center in a quiet residential neighborhood. The college is easily accessed from I-5. Its modern campus occupies 62 acres, including 11 acres of environmentally sensitive wetlands. North Seattle Community College is known for the breadth of its educational choices, the support it provides its students, and the excellence of its instruction. Our programs prepare students to transfer to a four-year college or university and/or enter the workforce. NSCC also offers basic education, English-as-a-second-language, and continuing education classes. NSCC offers more than 40 career training programs and has a robust selection of continuing education and college preparation courses. NSCC is a member of the Seattle Community College District and is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and/or Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does North Seattle College cost?
What is North Seattle College's ranking?
View the North Seattle College yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as: