Chippewa Valley Technical College
- Chippewa Valley Technical College delivers superior, progressive technical education which improves the lives of students, meets the workforce needs of the region, and strengthens the larger community.
- Enrollment: 7,367 students
- In-state tuition: $3,963
- Out-state tuition: $5,259
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 12%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Chippewa Valley Technical College is part of the Wisconsin Technical College System located in the state of Wisconsin serving an eleven-county area. The largest campus is located in Eau Claire with major regional centers in Chippewa Falls, Menomonie, Neillsville and River Falls. The College is one of 16 WTCS colleges located throughout the state. Chippewa Valley Technical College has state-of-the-art curriculum, facilities, and equipment. Our learning centers are modeled after the best in the world and are so real they could be pressed into service if necessary. Our new Health Education Center, for example, was designed by world class architects who design the latest medical centers around the country. Our new Nanoscience Technology program not only is one of two in the country but it comes complete with clean room facilities and cutting edge equipment, and, it will be used to incubate new advanced technology industries in the region. Our campuses are conveniently located to most regions of our district and our online programming can help you juggle the busy lifestyles of the 21st century. The college offers Associate Degree and Technical Diploma Programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Chippewa Valley Technical College cost?
Chippewa Valley Technical College's tuition is approximately $3,963 for In-State students and $5,259 for Out-State students.
What is Chippewa Valley Technical College's ranking?
Chippewa Valley Technical College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Wisconsin for: Least expensive tuition.