- Sex Offenders: Banned on Community College Campuses
- Community Colleges Receiving Grants to Ease the Pinch of Tighter Budgets
- Should Instructors Be Allowed to Carry Guns on Campus?
- Community College Curriculum: Drastically Changed by Today's Economy
- As Community Colleges Set Budgets, Tough Decisions Must be Made
Lake Michigan College, a community college in Benton Harbor, Michigan, made news recently when it announced that it is banning anyone who is registered as a sex offender of children from enrolling in courses.
- Schools that celebrate a religious history dating back to the school’s founders. However, these schools may or may not include the particular origin of religion as a major part of their modern-day instruction or campus functions.
- Schools that are dedicated to traditional evangelical values, wherein the campus structures their conduct guidelines based on a set of religious beliefs and values. For example, some community colleges affiliate with Southern Baptist, Mennonite, and