- We, of Henry Ford Community College, are dedicated to the education and enrichment of our students and community. As a comprehensive community college with a diverse student population, we value teaching and learning. To prepare our students for a rapidly changing world and workplace, we are committed to providing knowledge, communication skills, and cultural opportunities. We foster critical thinking, creativity, integrity, and self-esteem.
- Enrollment: 11,345 students
- In-state tuition: $4,132
- Out-state tuition: $4,252
- Student:teacher ratio: 17:1
- Minority enrollment: 39%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Henry Ford College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- HFCC has more than 50 years experience delivering specialized training to business and industry. It was the first community college in the nation to work with union and management leaderships to design and deliver joint training programs. The corporate training division of the college has served more than 68,000 employees, 575 different businesses and nearly 400 individuals in workplace training programs. The staff of the University Transfer, Advising and Career Counseling Center can assist you with selecting a career path and planning the courses necessary to complete your educational goals. Whether your goal is to transfer to a university or complete a program that will prepare you to enter the workforce immediately, HFCC's licensed professional counselors can help you. At Henry Ford Community College, we believe in rewarding academic excellence by helping finance students' education through scholarships. They are made possible by the HFCC Trustees, the HFCC Foundation Board, generous alumni, other friends of the College, local businesses, organizations, faculty, staff, and those who believe in your future and in the value of education. Henry Ford Community College is accredited by the The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and the Michigan Commission on College Accreditation.