- Artist Manager/Agent – This professional handles the career for a single musician or an entire band. The artist manager may be responsible for making both business and creative decisions to further the musician's career and hopefully guide him to the top of the charts.
- Concert Promoter – If you enjoy organizing and promoting large events, this is the job for you. The concert promoter will also secure the financial backing for concerts by either funding them herself or finding sponsors. She will also choose the venues, set
- History of broadcasting radio
- Public speaking
- Radio broadcasting and writing
- Related technology and computer courses
- Related legal courses pertaining to FCC guidelines and broadcasting laws
Careers in Dance
Due to the myriad of facets involved in a single dance performance, there are many types of jobs in the dance industry. Foremost, for students interested in pursuing professional dancing through their local community college courses, professional dancers are typically trained to perform within a variety of different genres. Examples of popular dancing genres include folk, ethnic, tap, hip hop, jazz, ballet, and regional.
This video describes the dane program at Mesa Community College.