- 10 In-Demand Jobs for Community College Grads in 2015
- Earn a High Paying Career Without a Four Year Degree
- Community College Pathways to a Career in Air Traffic Control
- Planning Ahead: Choosing the Community College Degree with the Best Career Potential
- Top Careers for 2013 You can Land with a Two-Year Degree
Those who are fascinated by the field of law, but don’t want to spend the next few years of their life in school, can find their niche as a paralegal. This professional works alongside lawyers, conducting research, writing briefs and interacting with clients. According to Yahoo Education, those who already hold a bachelor’s degree in another field of study may be able to earn a certification to work as a paralegal in as little as a few months. Another option is to pursue an associate degree in paralegal studies, which takes just two years to complete.