- 7 Lucrative Jobs You Can Land with a Community College Degree
- Community College Pathways to a Career in Air Traffic Control
- 10 In-Demand Jobs for Community College Grads in 2015
- Earn a High Paying Career Without a Four Year Degree
- Taking it to the Next Level: 4 Lucrative Career Switches in Two Years or Less
Those who are fascinated by the field of law, but don’t want to spend the next few years of their life in school, can find their niche as a paralegal. This professional works alongside lawyers, conducting research, writing briefs and interacting with clients. According to Yahoo Education, those who already hold a bachelor’s degree in another field of study may be able to earn a certification to work as a paralegal in as little as a few months. Another option is to pursue an associate degree in paralegal studies, which takes just two years to complete.