Coffeyville Community College
- Coffeyville Community College/Area Technical School is dedicated to providing quality comprehensive educational opportunities to students by focusing on their quests for self-development in the areas of general education, academic transfer preparation, technical training, customized education and lifelong learning.
- Enrollment: 1,368 students
- In-state tuition: $2,080
- Out-state tuition: $3,648
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 47%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Coffeyville Community College is a comprehensive community college with three campuses. The college offers transfer degree programs designed for students seeking a four-year university degree and technical programs for students who desire a career in fields such as computer networking, welding, automotive repair and many other vocations. Instruction is offered in a traditional classroom format and on-line. Coffeyville Community College/Area Technical School was established in 1923 and was among the first such institutions to be chartered by the State of Kansas. It was founded at the request of the voters of the Coffeyville school district to provide two years of college for students who, at that time, had graduated from Coffeyville High School. Coffeyville Community College takes pride in offering a wide variety of quality technical and transfer degree programs. The college participates in several athletic activities as a member of the Kansas Jayhawk Community College Conference and the National Junior College Athletic Association. Coffeyville Community College is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Coffeyville Community College cost?
Coffeyville Community College's tuition is approximately $2,080 for In-State students and $3,648 for Out-State students.