Coffeyville Community College
- Coffeyville Community College/Area Technical School is dedicated to providing quality comprehensive educational opportunities to students by focusing on their quests for self-development in the areas of general education, academic transfer preparation, technical training, customized education and lifelong learning.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has declined by 59% over five years.
|Coffeyville Community College||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||49 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,608 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||963 students||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||645 students||898 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||300|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,500||$34,000|
- Coffeyville Community College is a comprehensive community college with three campuses. The college offers transfer degree programs designed for students seeking a four-year university degree and technical programs for students who desire a career in fields such as computer networking, welding, automotive repair and many other vocations. Instruction is offered in a traditional classroom format and on-line. Coffeyville Community College/Area Technical School was established in 1923 and was among the first such institutions to be chartered by the State of Kansas. It was founded at the request of the voters of the Coffeyville school district to provide two years of college for students who, at that time, had graduated from Coffeyville High School. Coffeyville Community College takes pride in offering a wide variety of quality technical and transfer degree programs. The college participates in several athletic activities as a member of the Kansas Jayhawk Community College Conference and the National Junior College Athletic Association. Coffeyville Community College is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Coffeyville Community College is Independence Community College (12.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 945 students | 12.50 Mi1057 West College Avenue
Independence,  KS  67301
- 1,891 students | 29.20 Mi200 S 14th
Parsons,  KS  67357
- 2,274 students | 42.90 Mi200 I St NE
Miami,  OK  74354
- 2,212 students | 44.70 Mi800 W 14th St
Chanute,  KS  66720
- 4,030 students | 49.30 Mi1701 W Will Rogers Blvd
Claremore,  OK  74017