Choosing a School
- Why More Students are Choosing Community Colleges over Traditional Four-Year Schools
- Transferring from Community College to a 4-year Institution
- 8 Reasons Why Community College Might be the Best Choice After High School
- The Reverse Transfer Process
- How to Ensure Your Community College Credits Transfer to a 4 Year University
Developing a Plan for Enrollment
What is accreditation?
Fundamentally, accreditation ensures that you are obtaining a quality education – and for your future employers and graduate programs to recognize your education. If the college does not have accreditation, you may want to think twice about enrolling.
Why accreditation is important
Lack of government financial aid: Contingent upon schools participating in federal Title IV or state financial aid funding is
- Why are you going to school?
- If you plan to continue with a four year degree, what type of articulation agreements does the community college have with four year colleges?
- What type of coursework do you need?
- Is cost an issue?
- Do you want or need a virtual campus?
- Do you have a four year college in mind?
- Location, Location, Location!
- On Campus Activities
- Student Support