Choosing a School
- How to Ensure Your Community College Credits Transfer to a 4 Year University
- 2+2 Programs Going Strong at Community Colleges Nationwide
- Why More Students are Choosing Community Colleges over Traditional Four-Year Schools
- Transferring from Community College to a 4-year Institution
- 8 Reasons Why Community College Might be the Best Choice After High School
Developing a Plan for Enrollment
What is accreditation?
Fundamentally, accreditation ensures that you are obtaining a quality education – and for your future employers and graduate programs to recognize your education. If the college does not have accreditation, you may want to think twice about enrolling.
Why accreditation is important
Lack of government financial aid: Contingent upon schools participating in federal Title IV or state financial aid funding is